Burkhead to redshirt?

Is the injury really that bad? I thought he'd be good to go with two weeks rest max.

He shouldn't even really set foot until next week, he needs to be plenty rested for Wisky

Um yeaaaa....no he doesn't. Put Burkhead on the field in a wheelchair and we still lose that game.

Dude, you're on crack, you guys losing to the Beavers was an abomination, ours was an exposure of our defense...

Is the injury really that bad? I thought he'd be good to go with two weeks rest max.

He shouldn't even really set foot until next week, he needs to be plenty rested for Wisky

Um yeaaaa....no he doesn't. Put Burkhead on the field in a wheelchair and we still lose that game.

Dude, you're on crack, you guys losing to the Beavers was an abomination, ours was an exposure of our defense...

We almost lost to Northern Iowa giving up 200+ yards in the fourth quarter, most of which was through the air which is why I don't think Burkhead's condition will matter much.

Oh and I can't wait to see the threads on here after facing Matt Canada's "always go full retard" offense.

This Wisconsin team is bad...I mean, the team is "good" but the coaching is just awful.

We almost lost to Northern Iowa giving up 200+ yards in the fourth quarter, most of which was through the air which is why I don't think Burkhead's condition will matter much.

Oh and I can't wait to see the threads on here after facing Matt Canada's "always go full retard" offense.

This Wisconsin team is bad...I mean, the team is "good" but the coaching is just awful.

Maybe it's talent. :D

Burk head is projected to go into the draft in the 4th Round. I am pretty sure he will have his degree also. Maybe I am wrong on that. There is no reason for SEXY REXY to stay around, His job in the NFL for the next 3 years will pay a lot more then his degree choice. Remember it is not what you do in college so much but what you show at the combines. If I am Rex I take it easy and hold off until I know I am 100%! We as fans do not pay his bills after he leaves Nebraska!