Sequence of Events After A Loss

walksalone

There's probably a good reason for that, maybe not so much here, but elsewhere where people pay attention to details. Examples of what someone discussing the real problems would look like and taken verbatim from a discussion elsewhere

If that's your idea of a board where "people pay attention to details" then by all means, stay there. Nobody's begging you to come to HuskerBoard.

You disagree with it? Any of it at all? It's not "my idea" I'm much more critical than that but IMHO there's only one person holding us back from returning to legitimacy and he should be retiring this year and maybe the new AD can get to work, maybe Pelini can actually start trimming the dead weight as well, if he doesn't then we know he is the "entire" problem

Seriously?

I had too, as irrelevant as it is. :laughpound

For those playing catch-up, the quotes he put in THIS POST are from another board, to which he wisely didn't link. The title of the thread on the other board from which the quotes are pulled is "Dobson sucks."

I was responding to this quote: "There's probably a good reason for that, maybe not so much here, but elsewhere where people pay attention to details. Examples of what someone discussing the real problems would look like and taken verbatim from a discussion elsewhere" (sic)

For those playing catch-up, the quotes he put in THIS POST are from another board, to which he wisely didn't link. The title of the thread on the other board from which the quotes are pulled is "Dobson sucks."

I was responding to this quote: "There's probably a good reason for that, maybe not so much here, but elsewhere where people pay attention to details. Examples of what someone discussing the real problems would look like and taken verbatim from a discussion elsewhere" (sic)

Gotcha. You have just happened to see that discussion on the other board itself? That's what I was confused about.

Gotcha. You have just happened to see that discussion on the other board itself? That's what I was confused about.

I googled it. I am not a member of that board.

What?! There's other Nebraska Cornhusker message boards?!

0UIbB_zps33ea02b3.gif

Heh, actually there are quite a few Husker boards, several were formed during the Solich deserved/didn't deserve it days leading up to the Callahan hiring. Some boards take a more comical approach to try and ease the pain of what we now call Cornhusker Football. Watching the UCLA game and seeing the glaring issues isn't rocket science. If you take all the spin and rosey red pump out of the equation I guess it makes you a bad fan

Heh, actually there are quite a few Husker boards, several were formed during the Solich deserved/didn't deserve it days leading up to the Callahan hiring. Some boards take a more comical approach to try and ease the pain of what we now call Cornhusker Football. Watching the UCLA game and seeing the glaring issues isn't rocket science. If you take all the spin and rosey red pump out of the equation I guess it makes you a bad fan

080_zps288ede2f.jpg

Watching the UCLA game and seeing the glaring issues isn't rocket science. If you take all the spin and rosey red pump out of the equation I guess it makes you a bad fan

I belong to one other Husker message board and I cruise through a few others just for fun and to see if there's anything I'm missing. I can tell you without question that the best news, insight, information and conversation I've found is right here.

Opinions vary, and I'm not going to tell you you're wrong about this other board. But I wouldn't leave HuskerBoard for anywhere, and there's only ever been one other place I've even considered signing up at. And I've probably seen them all, or most of them.

I disagree with the title of the thread you pulled those quotes from. Dobson isn't the problem.

Sir, due to the fact I'm exhausted, and should be sleeping right now, i'm going to put this simply....

Who the hell is "Dobson"?

Ummm the Nebraska Cornhuskers strength and conditioning coach

Sorry I was tired, and not as a good a fan...

Watching the UCLA game and seeing the glaring issues isn't rocket science. If you take all the spin and rosey red pump out of the equation I guess it makes you a bad fan

I belong to one other Husker message board and I cruise through a few others just for fun and to see if there's anything I'm missing. I can tell you without question that the best news, insight, information and conversation I've found is right here.

Opinions vary, and I'm not going to tell you you're wrong about this other board. But I wouldn't leave HuskerBoard for anywhere, and there's only ever been one other place I've even considered signing up at. And I've probably seen them all, or most of them.

Have you seen this? Its a little offensive so be warned Mod Edit

I disagree with the title of the thread you pulled those quotes from. Dobson isn't the problem.

Sir, due to the fact I'm exhausted, and should be sleeping right now, i'm going to put this simply....

Who the hell is "Dobson"?

Ummm the Nebraska Cornhuskers strength and conditioning coach

Sorry I was tired, and not as a good a fan...

Apology accepted

:sarcasm