Sequence of Events After A Loss

walksalone

Watching the UCLA game and seeing the glaring issues isn't rocket science. If you take all the spin and rosey red pump out of the equation I guess it makes you a bad fan

I belong to one other Husker message board and I cruise through a few others just for fun and to see if there's anything I'm missing. I can tell you without question that the best news, insight, information and conversation I've found is right here.

Opinions vary, and I'm not going to tell you you're wrong about this other board. But I wouldn't leave HuskerBoard for anywhere, and there's only ever been one other place I've even considered signing up at. And I've probably seen them all, or most of them.

Have you seen this? Its a little offensive so be warned Mod Edit

What, some dude's blog? No, and I don't care to see it, either.

Honestly, do you know how many hundreds of blogs there are out there, focused solely on the Huskers? All those blogs are are verbose versions of posts here. They're just opinions, and we have plenty of them right here at HuskerBoard. Ours are typically more well-informed, too.

Watching the UCLA game and seeing the glaring issues isn't rocket science. If you take all the spin and rosey red pump out of the equation I guess it makes you a bad fan

I belong to one other Husker message board and I cruise through a few others just for fun and to see if there's anything I'm missing. I can tell you without question that the best news, insight, information and conversation I've found is right here.

Opinions vary, and I'm not going to tell you you're wrong about this other board. But I wouldn't leave HuskerBoard for anywhere, and there's only ever been one other place I've even considered signing up at. And I've probably seen them all, or most of them.

Have you seen this? Its a little offensive so be warned Mod Edit

What, some dude's blog? No, and I don't care to see it, either.

Honestly, do you know how many hundreds of blogs there are out there, focused solely on the Huskers? All those blogs are are verbose versions of posts here. They're just opinions, and we have plenty of them right here at HuskerBoard. Ours are typically more well-informed, too.

Actually it wasn't a blog at all, it was a thing some fan puts together after every game in a slideshow format. It's a humorous take on the weeks events which is actually well informed, not opinion but facts. When was the last discussion of Dobson here since our players seem to fall apart in the second half, not to mention get shoved around by freshmen if "yours" is more well informed?

Actually it wasn't a blog at all, it was a thing some fan puts together after every game in a slideshow format. It's a humorous take on the weeks events which is actually well informed, not opinion but facts. When was the last discussion of Dobson here since our players seem to fall apart in the second half, not to mention get shoved around by freshmen if "yours" is more well informed?

I'm sure the difference between that page and a blog is as vast as the opinions are amusing, informative and "factual."

There are few discussions of Dobson here lately that I'm aware of because we're not losing games due to wearing out. But if you want to read about Dobson here at HuskerBoard, you can check out these threads:

Thread 1

Thread 2

Seriously (I cant help, I easily amuse myself), Dobson has won awards for the job he is doing. We are not losing games because we're wore out in the 4th qtr. Go back to 2009 and the amount of time and plays our defensive starters had to play and were still able to perform at a high level deep into the 4th quarter of very tight games. Dobson is the least of our problems. In fact, he's not a problem at all and we're very fortunate to have him. No, Boyd Eppley is not coming back, neither is Osborne.

Seriously (I cant help, I easily amuse myself), Dobson has won awards for the job he is doing. We are not losing games because we're wore out in the 4th qtr. Go back to 2009 and the amount of time and plays our defensive starters had to play and were still able to perform at a high level deep into the 4th quarter of very tight games. Dobson is the least of our problems. In fact, he's not a problem at all and we're very fortunate to have him. No, Boyd Eppley is not coming back, neither is Osborne.

So you're talking about Suh? Not only did we fall apart and quit ( Michigan and last years Bowl game) but we got shoved around like rag dolls, either bad recruiting or bad strength training or both, you pick

So you're talking about Suh? Not only did we fall apart and quit ( Michigan and last years Bowl game) but we got shoved around like rag dolls, either bad recruiting or bad strength training or both, you pick

yeah, youre right. I'm sorry. I guess it was only Suh chasing down the quarterback AND chasing 5 wides and a RB all over field for 90 plays, week in and week out. As far as falling apart and quitting, maybe the quitting part, but the falling apart part-no. Sure it's hard to stay mentally tough in the 4th qtr when youre down multiple scores and theres no sign of anything about to go right, esp during the mentally draining season those guys went through last season. They are not excuses, they are reasons.