Sequence of Events After A Loss

walksalone

Sequence of Events After A Win

1. Official Gameday Thread exceeds 25+ pages

2. Declare top offensive performer as Heisman candidate

3. Berate poster of #2 for bringing up the Heisman and talk about how it is the stupidest thing ever

4. Add at least 2 people to Kool-Aid Hall of Fame

5. Lock or berate at least one thread focusing on negatives/some aspect of the team that will later be exposed

6. Start at least half dozen nonsensical threads

7. Have at least 2 or 3 posters come back for an "I told you so"

8. Thread discussing how far we should jump in the polls

9. Berate poster of #8 for bringing up the polls and talk about how they are the stupidest thing ever

10. Someone drinks all the kool-aid and says we will win the rest of our games for the year.

#11 Berate poster of #8 for not leaving any kool aid for anyone else

12. Buy more beer

13. 3/4 of the Husker Board population still thinks they know more about coaching than our staff

1. Official Gameday Thread Exceeds 30+ pages

2. Blame T-Mart's Throwing Motion (regardless of reason for loss)

3. Start at least 4 "Fire Bo" threads

4. Add at least 2 people to DoucheBag Hall of Fame

5. Add Ponies

8. Gif bomb said nonsensical threads

9. Issue at least half a dozen warnings for "personal attacks"

Sequence of events after a Husker win.= same as above.

1. Official Gameday Thread Exceeds 30+ pages

2. Blame T-Mart's Throwing Motion (regardless of reason for loss)

3. Start at least 4 "Fire Bo" threads

4. Add at least 2 people to DoucheBag Hall of Fame

5. Add Ponies

8. Gif bomb said nonsensical threads

9. Issue at least half a dozen warnings for "personal attacks"

Sequence of events after a Husker win.= same as above.

blasphemy.png

13. 3/4 of the Husker Board population still thinks they know more about coaching than our staff

When Clownahan was here, that statement was true

True not hard when your head coach is rubbing carmex on his lips every five seconds trying to figure out if he has herpes or not, the offensive coordinator is sitting in a booth doing a coloring book, and the defensive coordinator is in the bathroom calling a number for a "good time" :sarcasm

True not hard when your head coach is rubbing carmex on his lips every five seconds trying to figure out if he has herpes or not, the offensive coordinator is sitting in a booth doing a coloring book, and the defensive coordinator is in the bathroom calling a number for a "good time" :sarcasm

1357165_o.gif

1357165_o.gif

Yea took that one a little too far lol

There's probably a good reason for that, maybe not so much here, but elsewhere where people pay attention to details. Examples of what someone discussing the real problems would look like and taken verbatim from a discussion elsewhere

the guys are fat, but at least they look weak too!

God do they ever. At the snap, the expectation is a well conditioned team will show it both in the legs and in the upper body. I watched Rome, who is doing some karate sh#t with his hands and looks like he is chained to a f'ing fire hydrant in his legs. It looks like the guy could squat a tomato and that is about it. Baker-forget about him, he has the leverage of Gumby. Randle looks like a slob I mean, you can see these guys are weak and have absolutely no drive power. Do we even squat anymore to go along with all of this explosive motion stuff? Also, where is the quickness? The players look freaking drugged. Snap..........Oh sh#t the guy moved, I better move. WTF is that? Quaaludes? The other thing I see is stiffness. They look like they have boards strapped to them crotch to chin. Scarecrows in motion. No flexibility at all. I wtched Meredith try something akin to a swim move and it looked like he fell off a balance beam. Arms flailing around, all freaking crooked and gangly. He lowered his center of gravity about 1/2 a freaking inch. What is he swimming in, a thimble? I mean, has anyone seen a defense look top to bottom as unathletic as us?

I also think you have to put some blame on the players. If they were motivated and dedicated, they would have worked harder in the off-season, eaten better, etc. It's also possible that the staff is setting expectations far too low, which is exactly what happened prior to 2002, when we had one of the worst conditioned teams I've ever seen.

what it boils down to is complacency. From the top down, no one in the program seems like they give a sh#t. Bo is mellow now. he's content to shoot for 9 wins and cash his check, and that attitude has infected everyone else. Can you imagine players voting to just cancel the spring game in they actually cared? they either didn't want to compete and show what they can do, or they know nothing they show will affect their standing with the staff, so why bother?

the entire program is soft and indifferent. the culture needs a radical change

followed by actual pictures in the locker room of fat, flabby, manboobs everywhere and trying to come up with a reason why Dobson is employed at Nebraska or anywhere for that matter. All you have to do is look at Jamrog and Cotton (the list could go on but why?) and all the answers are right in front of your face.

Well beyond a decade of not mattering in the top 10 or having examples of last years bowl game, UCLA game to truly see where we now perch in the ranks of Div 1 football, why would you question the staff?

1357165_o.gif

Yea took that one a little too far lol

2zsqxc2.gif

There's probably a good reason for that, maybe not so much here, but elsewhere where people pay attention to details. Examples of what someone discussing the real problems would look like and taken verbatim from a discussion elsewhere

If that's your idea of a board where "people pay attention to details" then by all means, stay there. Nobody's begging you to come to HuskerBoard.

• Fire 2

If that's your idea of a board where "people pay attention to details" then by all means, stay there. Nobody's begging you to come to HuskerBoard.

You disagree with it? Any of it at all? It's not "my idea" I'm much more critical than that but IMHO there's only one person holding us back from returning to legitimacy and he should be retiring this year and maybe the new AD can get to work, maybe Pelini can actually start trimming the dead weight as well, if he doesn't then we know he is the "entire" problem