Something is wrong with Bo on the sidelines

I say an extremely high level of stress if causing this.

I think your right ont he money, but not the normal stress. i hope he is just sick, but if the media stress has gotten too him. And he is now having an urban Meyer esque problem, i will never forgive our overzealous media.

They take it too far too often, and if this is a result of that than they need too back off.

Stress comes with the job and the paycheck. Certain jobs are just more prone to it (assuming this situation is actually stress related). Hopefully, it's nothing serious and nothing more comes of it.

And Urban Meyer's situation was a bit different. He realized that he had no QB (Tebow left; Newton was no longer coming), so he jetted....I mean, had "health problems".

That's the thing with all that. It's ALWAYS scary looking, even if it's just minor and precautionary. They're often giving you oxygen just in case, taking your pulse, blood pressure, etc to establish vitals. The talk coming from the press conference is encouraging. I'm still betting it's just the ugly flu that has been going around.

What frustrates me is the fact that ESPN, after "confirming" Pelini went to the hospital, is still looking for him on the sidelines. If he is out of the stadium, he ain't coming back today.

Focus on the internal leadership, and let this team be a team!

To be fair, they never actually confirmed anything. They said that local media was reporting that he had been taken to the hospital, and that several local witnesses reported seeing Pelini being taken away by ambulance. They were still seeking official confirmation and some sort of official word from the athletic department. Reporters, even sports reporters, chase the story - that's their job, it's what they're supposed to do.