Don't let the score fool you.... This game wasn't even close!

From that angle, it does look like his foot hit it, but barely. That would explain why he didn't react.

I don't see how you can say that enhance. His foot moves out of the way, the ball hits the turf, the black stuff flies, ball bounces do to how it hits the ground You can even follow the shadow. Mute point now regardless. If it was a view straight on it would show the ball hitting 1-2 feet away from his foot.

From that angle, it does look like his foot hit it, but barely. That would explain why he didn't react.

Naw, no way. If you pause it at the 0:01 second mark you can see AA's foot is about 6 inches away from the middle of the "2" on the 20 yd marker. The ball comes down right on the bottom part of the "2" near the edge, about 8 inches toward the endzone. It's just the low and away angle they kept playing on TV that made it look close. /jmho

Naw, no way. If you pause it at the 0:01 second mark you can see AA's foot is about 6 inches away from the middle of the "2" on the 20 yd marker. The ball comes down right on the bottom part of the "2" near the edge, about 8 inches toward the endzone. It's just the low and away angle they kept playing on TV that made it look close. /jmho

Well, I didn't slow it down, so I didn't pay THAT close of attention. I'll just have to take your word for it! :thumbs

Well, I didn't slow it down, so I didn't pay THAT close of attention. I'll just have to take your word for it! :thumbs

I only know what I saw through my scarlet-and-cream colored glasses. :lol:

The first replay showed that it could have possibly hit his knee, but wasn't anywhere near his foot. The second one shows that it might have hit his foot, but not his leg. So each replay disproved the possibility from the other replay

Also, one of the things that has bothered me in these first few games is how close returners sometimes stand when they're not going to catch the ball. Just get the f#*k out of the way, a long ways away, so there is no chance that thing will come close to you.

Can't believe you're the only one to point this out...why in the hell are you going to stand 1 or 2 feet away from where the ball is going to hit?! Also agree with everything else you've said in this thread, I'd vote you up if I could.