Statement issued by Bo Pelini this afternoon

Nobody

I had a cardiac scare a couple years ago. They kept me overnight and I was wired to so many leads and monitors I felt like a fly in a web.

Can't see a lot from that photo angle, but my recollection is that the leads would have been very obvious in any photo. They trailed off both arms, legs, all over the place. Just a hopeful thought.

Oh boy....please tell me you're not referring to this photo:

255579_10101035781572369_2076193105_n.jpg

Well, someone in the AD will leak word the moment he is back to work.

I do hope he takes a day or two off, regardless of the initial problem. Maybe Tom will order him to relax for a bit. He looked pretty beat in the first half. Even before the pulse taking scene, I was wondering if it was just a poor camera angle or filter, or if something else was up.

He seems to have added some extra padding at the waist pretty quickly, too. Hope there's no connection. Not that I have room to talk, of course.

Why wont anyone say what the problem was? All we hear is he wasnt feeling well. Why hold onto this information? It has to come out sometime. What is to gain by keeping this info a secret? I just dont get it.

Probably because it's non of our business. :dunno

Wait a minute. I don't get it. The colllege football coacho, essentially, of the state, has a private life? They showed ass't coaches taking his pulse the entire first half and he ahas a private life now. Ha, yah, ok.

seems like there might be something we don't know about... watch the vid with beck and pap

http://sports.omaha.com/2012/09/15/video-nebraska-football-postgame-press-conference/

Wow, if you watch the video, it's sounds bad. Best wishes to Bo and his family. If there is any question about his health, he should take off as much time as he likes. I don't care what it does to our record, something's are more important then Husker football -- and trust me, I don't say that lightly.