Miami Hurricanes...greatest fans in college football

Yep, check on schools when they haven't been top 5 in a couple years

You can say that again Notre Dame Joe ;) ...in case you don't recognize this pic (because the stadium is more than half RED) it's Notre Dame Stadium in 2000 when the Huskers visited and the Husker fans painted the stadium RED...right in the shadow of Touchdown Jesus.

2000_seaofred.jpg

• Fire 1

I'm just a little shocked that no more than 300 people would show up for a "U" game, even if it is Bethune Cookman. Even Oklahoma between Switzer and Stoops Stoops had decent crowds. Miami (the city) has had a "movie star mentality" for awhile now and without many thugs to make headlines on the team, I guess they'd rather go to the beach. One advantage of being in the Big 10 is not having to go to a bowl game in Miami every year.

To be honest....

This made me think of how the [current] Huskers should realize that they are taking their position for granted. They don't deserve this. They don't deserve 85,000 plus fans at their games no matter what. They don't deserve ipads in their lockers. They don't deserve game rooms. They don't deserve state of the art training facilities. Winning built all of these luxuries for players.... and they should honestly feel guilty as (excuse my french) f#*k for all the stuff that they take for granted. Win or else you're stealing from us. Sorry but its the truth.... the 95 team would tell you that they agree with me. #ToughLove

To be honest....

This made me think of how the [current] Huskers should realize that they are taking their position for granted. They don't deserve this. They don't deserve 85,000 plus fans at their games no matter what. They don't deserve ipads in their lockers. They don't deserve game rooms. They don't deserve state of the art training facilities. Winning built all of these luxuries for players.... and they should honestly feel guilty as (excuse my french) f#*k for all the stuff that they take for granted. Win or else you're stealing from us. Sorry but its the truth.... the 95 team would tell you that they agree with me. #ToughLove

Wow! Harsh.

To be honest....

Sir, get over yourself. The 95 team is never, EVER happening again.

BCMaryland_USP1.jpg

Title of the article cited in the OP's Miami article: "Maryland installs hydraulic goalposts, you know, just in case" LINK :lol:

/edit: I guess the pic won't embed from that site. It shows a couple hundred Maryland fans--the emptiest stadium I've seen for a game.

To be honest....

What do I have to do with it? So you think the team that we have here now DESERVES everything they have? I honrstly don't mean it in a harsh way or a mean way. I don't dislike them or anything like that, its just a matter of them being humble and realizing all the luxuries didn't come from thin air.

To be honest....

What do I have to do with it? So you think the team that we have here now DESERVES everything they have? I honrstly don't mean it in a harsh way or a mean way. I don't dislike them or anything like that, its just a matter of them being humble and realizing all the luxuries didn't come from thin air.

I'm sure the majority of our players are humble enough. My comment wasnt meant to come off as a dick, but the thing is, these things are not provided to our players as a reward, or whether or not they "deserve" it. It's more of a recruting tool than anything. "We can't pay you son, but check out all this cool sh#t you get to have while youre here". And the 95 teams thoughts and/or comparisons are so irrelevant to this day in age in college football that at times it makes me want to puke.