If you went to Lincoln, where did you live?

626 N 16th Street.

Lived at Gatepark apartments with a roommate after college. They're at 66th & Vine. We had a pretty nice view of Bethany Park across the street.

Got married, moved down to Colonial Heights apartments at 27th & Tierra.

From there we lived in a duplex at 41st & E for about five years. Suffered through the blizzard of 1997 that broke all the branches. We were out of power for 11 days and it was cold, but we huddled under blankets and read by candlelight. Best part of that storm was all the neighborhood folks chipping in to clean up in the aftermath. Two days of neighbors helping neighbors, just like Americans are supposed to.

We bought our first house in the 1990s, up in the Highlands, on Fairway Drive. It was tiny, but it was ours. Loved that house.

After that we moved to the Bay Area just south of San Francisco and loved every second of living out there, crazy-high cost of living and all.

Moved back to Lincoln in 2001 and bought a house again. Lived here for ten years now, but we're thinking of selling and moving to a small satellite community around town, or up near Omaha.

Lived in the highlands for a year when I first started. Now I live at 27th and Highway 2 in Southwood Village apartments (last minute option).

Will be moving into a 4 bedroom house on 40th and Old Cheney at the beginning of next month, cannot wait to get out of apartment living.

Lived in the highlands for a year when I first started. Now I live at 27th and Highway 2 in Southwood Village apartments (last minute option).

Will be moving into a 4 bedroom house on 40th and Old Cheney at the beginning of next month, cannot wait to get out of apartment living.

Dang, 40th and Old C, that is kind of far from campus, isnt it?

Knap, I remember the 97 blizzard, lots of drinking went on!

Dang, 40th and Old C, that is kind of far from campus, isnt it?

Knap, I remember the 97 blizzard, lots of drinking went on!

Its kind of far, but I do like living on the south side of Lincoln more.

Lived in Harper 8 for 4 years. Then lived out at 70th and Adams for a little while, then down on South 56th just South of Union College for a little while. Moved down to SE Nebraska to finish undergrad at Peru, then lived out around 70th and Holdrege area, in a loft townhome. Moved into a house with a couple others guys for about a year, then into an apartment over an appliance store near 66th (Cotner) and Leighton. Moved down to Topeka for my first year of law school, then moved stuff back to move into a one-bedroom townhome after getting married in May of that year. ('97) Went back to Topeka for my second year, living in a little basement living area, and then did my final year back in Lincoln while still residing in that one-bedroom townhouse, which was out at Chateau Development. We moved to the 6th and A area for about a year and a half into the main floor of a house, but got sick of the landlord, and went back to Chateau and moved into a two-bedroom townhouse. Finally bought a house in the Highlands in '02, and have lived there ever since. As knapp said, it's small, but it's ours. :D

Abel 12, now at 35th and P for the second year.

Good old Abel! Did you sneak in booze?

lol, we knew all the techniques. It wasn't uncommon to see many kids bringing in or carrying out backpacks at 10 PM on a saturday. Going to "study". We also would put beer in pop cases. I got drunk in the dorms on quite a few occasions, good times.