If you went to Lincoln, where did you live?

Abel 12, now at 35th and P for the second year.

Good old Abel! Did you sneak in booze?

lol, we knew all the techniques. It wasn't uncommon to see many kids bringing in or carrying out backpacks at 10 PM on a saturday. Going to "study". We also would put beer in pop cases. I got drunk in the dorms on quite a few occasions, good times.

I used to hear stories of sneaking kegs up but I have no clue if that was real or not!

Supposedly a few years before I was there, there were some guys who had an inflatable hottub in their room. They didn't get caught until move out week when they were draining it out the window.

A guy I lived with (after these shenanigans) had a hot tub in his room on Smith 9. After a few pranks (goldfish were involved) and a few leaks (causing the stick on tiles to peel up) we had to ditch the hot tub. God . . . we were stupid. :P

Oh man Able was good times! My friends had the middle room on the south side 6th floor (pretty much all engineering students). They had this table that was maybe 2 and half feet high that had a little cuby with doors in the middle and we used to stuff it with our empty beer cans. You could probably fit a case and a half in there if you tried. Heard stories about people using the closet doors as beer pong tables there. Only thing I hated was 2 am fire alarms.

After that lived at Mickaela Lane, basically opposite side of the interstate from Molex. Awesome party house minus the neighbors that called the cops on us three times (no tickets though). Could fit 80 people in the basement of that house, with two beer pong tables and a kegerator, oh the memories!

Then I moved to Fountain Glen Apartments out in the Highlands.

Lived in the highlands for a year when I first started. Now I live at 27th and Highway 2 in Southwood Village apartments (last minute option).

Will be moving into a 4 bedroom house on 40th and Old Cheney at the beginning of next month, cannot wait to get out of apartment living.

Dang, 40th and Old C, that is kind of far from campus, isnt it?

Knap, I remember the 97 blizzard, lots of drinking went on!

without googling, who did Nebraska play that evening? Bonus points for a score? I was a correctional officer at the Women's Pen that night. I couldn't go home for three days