TO

MT949597

Has Tom's time as the AD run its course? Is he going to make the decisions needed for this program to succeed, is a job with this level of stress put on an individual at his age the right thing at this point in time. I can tell youhave I've heard stories about how people close to him are concerned with his health and this job isn't good for him much longer, thoughts? And I know in some people's mind TO could never do any wrong.

• Fire 1

I honestly think that his time to step down is soon. First of all he is getting up there in age. Secondly look at both of his hires for football Head Coach... Neither one (at this particular time) has panned out very well. IMHO I think that if the decision would be to let Bo go, that he would step down and whomever the next ad is would fire him and hire whomever they were looking to be head coach. Only time will tell.

• Fire 2

Let's just save you the hassle of all of this tedious posting stuff, mmmkay?

OP: Why haven't we won five back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back championships since Bo became coach?!?! He should have won FIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN FOUR SEASONS.

You left out the part about all the opponents in that time scoring a total of zero points.