Colorado....They're not good.

Did you guys hear the announcers last saturday during that Fresno St game?

"Were you ever in a game where you were dominated so much by another team?"

"Well I played for Florida, so... wait, no we did get beat pretty bad my Nebraska in the 95 champoinship game, that wasn't very good"

I bet colorado fans LOVED hearing that as they watched their Buffs get manhandled.

• Fire 1

"Well I played for Florida, so... wait, no we did get beat pretty bad my Nebraska in the 95 champoinship game, that wasn't very good"

I bet colorado fans LOVED hearing that as they watched their Buffs get manhandled.

Colorado has fans??

Colorado has fans??

If you read it in the singular tense, it makes much more sense

Interesting to listen to the guys on the afternoon show on 850 KOA talk about Colorado non-stop for over an hour - and this was today, four days after the last game. Should they give the coaches time? If so, how much? Are they really supporting the coaches with facilities, etc. that gives them a chance to compete? Even got a mention about facilities at DONU that they can't compete with.

Great afternoon for me. :D

CU is boned on about every front. They just got done paying off Gary Barnett's $3 million buyout. They're still paying Dan Hawkins $2 million buyout (CU also had to pay Boise $700k when they got Hawkins). The Big 12 withheld $7 million in TV revenue from them last year as an exit fee. And they've won a grand total of 2 Pac-12 games so far. CU's athletic dept is so Bohned. :lol: