Why So Excited?

HuskerBCS

You know what I find amusing? You don't poke your head around here except after losses or close wins. Then, when you do, you take it upon yourself to trash Bo over and over again. It's ridiculous and IMO trollish..................have a discussion if you want, but I feel you start threads like this to just get a reaction out of people, which is the very definition of a troll! We get you don't like Bo, move on with your life!

Im glad that I amuse you. I read this board on a regular basis. It's a lot easier to have discussions with people when they play poorly. My opinions of Bo and the direction of this program don't change from week to week. Im not going to come in here and bash Bo when we are beating lowly Idaho State 70-3....thats just pointless. When we play poorly on national tv, in primetime, game after game....and continue to make the same mistakes over and over....that's when I come to the board. I guess I think I can knock some sense into people around here. That's what this forum is for.

You come to Huskerboard to "knock sense" into Pelini supporters after a hard fought win when the defense is a huge contributing factor, and a defensive player returns to action after walking out on the Huskers then returns and says 'there is no place like Nebraksa'?

Kinda like telling the alcholic he should quit drinking after he won $1000 at Keno, met a new "big-money" customer at the bar, and took home the hot waitress...

You shoud change your approach, I'm just sayin'....

You know what I find amusing? You don't poke your head around here except after losses or close wins. Then, when you do, you take it upon yourself to trash Bo over and over again. It's ridiculous and IMO trollish..................have a discussion if you want, but I feel you start threads like this to just get a reaction out of people, which is the very definition of a troll! We get you don't like Bo, move on with your life!

Im glad that I amuse you. I read this board on a regular basis. It's a lot easier to have discussions with people when they play poorly. My opinions of Bo and the direction of this program don't change from week to week. Im not going to come in here and bash Bo when we are beating lowly Idaho State 70-3....thats just pointless. When we play poorly on national tv, in primetime, game after game....and continue to make the same mistakes over and over....that's when I come to the board. I guess I think I can knock some sense into people around here. That's what this forum is for.

You don't amuse me, you annoy me, there is a difference, please don't confuse the two. You also find it easier to get people to agree with your point-of-view after a close game or loss because you're working with raw emotions and knee jerk reactions. That way you can have your, "Ha, see I told you people!" moment. I know your opinions don't change from week-to-week, you make that obvious so there is no hiding that. Why won't you bash Bo when we are beating "lowly" Idaho State so badly? Can't you make your points about Bo whether we are winning or losing? Or do you need those "raw emotions" to try and prove your point?

I could definitely make my points, regardless of who we are beating. I just chose not to. It's not worth my time or energy to argue every single week with people. People should know that the teams we are beating easily are inferior opponents.

The first time Bo wins a game against a team they aren't supposed to beat, I will be the first person here to congratulate him.

If I annoy you so much....feel free to NOT click on the topics I create. No sweat off my back.

You don't amuse me, you annoy me, there is a difference, please don't confuse the two. You also find it easier to get people to agree with your point-of-view after a close game or loss because you're working with raw emotions and knee jerk reactions. That way you can have your, "Ha, see I told you people!" moment. I know your opinions don't change from week-to-week, you make that obvious so there is no hiding that. Why won't you bash Bo when we are beating "lowly" Idaho State so badly? Can't you make your points about Bo whether we are winning or losing? Or do you need those "raw emotions" to try and prove your point?

I could definitely make my points, regardless of who we are beating. I just chose not to. It's not worth my time or energy to argue every single week with people. People should know that the teams we are beating easily are inferior opponents.

The first time Bo wins a game against a team they aren't supposed to beat, I will be the first person here to congratulate him.

If I annoy you so much....feel free to NOT click on the topics I create. No sweat off my back.

but you are not impressed when bo loses a game he is not supposed to? that is just not fair.

You were not supposed to beat Sparty [who beat the SEC's GA] or anOSU last year.

Did you start a post after Clemson in the bowl game? How about Oklahoma 2009? Missouri 2010? How 'bout Michigan State last year? Hell, Oklahoma State a couple of years ago?

Did you start a post after Clemson in the bowl game? How about Oklahoma 2009? Missouri 2010? How 'bout Michigan State last year? Hell, Oklahoma State a couple of years ago?

IMO, none of those games were games where we shocked people that we won. The only game that I was somewhat impressed by, was the OU win. Also, Im very reluctant to give Bo any kind of credit for games when Suh was playing, LOL. If Bo starts winning those kind of games with "his" players, come talk to me.

IMO, none of those games were games where we shocked people that we won. The only game that I was somewhat impressed by, was the OU win. Also, Im very reluctant to give Bo any kind of credit for games when Suh was playing, LOL. If Bo starts winning those kind of games with "his" players, come talk to me.

how-about-no-bear-450x268.jpg

"

You better be first next week if we win. You need to chill out. Tom Osborne said it best when he hired Bo:

/fired Doc, etc, etc...

"if we win and we play hard, you stay" "if we lose and/or they don't play hard or with heart, I will have to fire you"

it isn't personal. The tradition at NE is not the walk ons', not the triple option, not the heisman, outland, not the blackshirts, not Bob D or even TO. The tradition at Nebraska is "the winning tradition"

we also try to do it with class. (you can be firey and have class).

If we don't win, the coach gets fired. period.

right now, we are winning

just my opinion

"

You better be first next week if we win. You need to chill out. Tom Osborne said it best when he hired Bo:

/fired Doc, etc, etc...

"if we win and we play hard, you stay" "if we lose and/or they don't play hard or with heart, I will have to fire you"

it isn't personal. The tradition at NE is not the walk ons', not the triple option, not the heisman, outland, not the blackshirts, not Bob D or even TO. The tradition at Nebraska is "the winning tradition"

we also try to do it with class. (you can be firey and have class).

If we don't win, the coach gets fired. period.

right now, we are winning

just my opinion

AND I DIDN'T MEAN THAT WE HAVE TO WIN NEXT WEEK. we are winning if we get 8 wins in my opinion and the team plays hard

I'd type up a big reply full of logical reasons to refute the OP but there is no point.

Making a post like that after the electrifying win we had tonight is actually kind of sad. (I mean it, I feel bad for you.) You're like the guy who gets a promotion, and then says "yeah, but now when something goes wrong, and it will, I'm the first they'll blame."

Either that, or you don't really like Nebraska.

Choose optimism bro...life is way better. Or don't.

I'd type up a big reply full of logical reasons to refute the OP but there is no point.

Making a post like that after the electrifying win we had tonight is actually kind of sad. (I mean it, I feel bad for you.) You're like the guy who gets a promotion, and then says "yeah, but now when something goes wrong, and it will, I'm the first they'll blame."

Either that, or you don't really like Nebraska.

Choose optimism bro...life is way better. Or don't.

exactly, if you can not enjoy tonight, what is the point?