Trolling Wisky board

macroboy

I still can't believe that a red flag wasn't thrown on the play on the Whisky Qb's knee being down. We got at least three horrible calls and still perservered!!!Count these blessings!!!

Why would a flag have been thrown? I just assumed he was "down" and it was lost yardage.

i was surprised a red flag was not thrown on that husker reception, i forget the specifics. but they thought it was a fumble, then they said it was incomplete, but it looked like a catch and the ground caused it to be released.

• Fire 3

I still can't believe that a red flag wasn't thrown on the play on the Whisky Qb's knee being down. We got at least three horrible calls and still perservered!!!Count these blessings!!!

Why would a flag have been thrown? I just assumed he was "down" and it was lost yardage.

Touche, I am in agreement I just wish the coaching staff and refes were!

i was surprised a red flag was not thrown on that husker reception, i forget the specifics. but they thought it was a fumble, then they said it was incomplete, but it looked like a catch and the ground caused it to be released.

Enunwa's catch on about the 1yd line?

yes.

Touche, I am in agreement I just wish the coaching staff and refes were!

I don't understand what's being discussed here

yes.

I thought that was a catch. If he hadn't tried to stretch for the goal line the ball never gets knocked out

I went to a wisky board bc I wanted to see what they were saying about the 4th down play. Did you see on the replay that it looked like Ball didn't think he was supposed to get the carry?

Also, lots of insanity- people that think they still can win the BIG, complaining about the refs, headhunting coaches. A lot of what they said was weird and crazy to me/ Is that what we look like to outsiders?

Yes. We meltdown here just like they do.

Most of my friends (almost all pro-Wisky) are blaming the officials.

Now, as a Packer fan, I'd be a hypocrite to suggest there wasn't a time and place for that *coughSeattle* but that's some serious myopia goin' on.... I felt like they did Nebraska no favors at all tonight.

there may have been mistakes on both sides, but i really do not think they influenced the outcome.

Most of my friends (almost all pro-Wisky) are blaming the officials.

Now, as a Packer fan, I'd be a hypocrite to suggest there wasn't a time and place for that *coughSeattle* but that's some serious myopia goin' on.... I felt like they did Nebraska no favors at all tonight.

Packers were robbed and I'm a partial Seahawks fan (dad grew up in Seattle, I was a Largent/Zorn fan as a kid)