Trolling Wisky board

macroboy

I think if we would have lost, you would be saying different with the incomplete catch of Enunwa at the 1 yd line (sp?)

Honestly, that's on Pelini moreso than the officials. Pelini had a challenge available and didn't use it. If it there was ever a time to try and get a call overturned, it's to get a pass ruled incomplete switched around that results in a 1st and Goal from the ~2 yard line.

I don't think a judgment call can be reviewed. And AFAIK, that was the correct call since Enunwa didn't complete the catch all the way to the ground.

He made a football move. He extended the ball, after catching it, with one hand for the endzone after rotating his body forward and having a hand and knee to the ground.

if he would have just held the ball and fallen down he'd have been alright. this reaching the ball out for an extra half yard results in bad news 99% of the time. ya got the ball - ya got the first...just freaking fall down and hold on to the GD ball!! basic. fundamental. football.

if he would have just held the ball and fallen down he'd have been alright. this reaching the ball out for an extra half yard results in bad news 99% of the time. ya got the ball - ya got the first...just freaking fall down and hold on to the GD ball!! basic. fundamental. football.

80% percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

We(most husker fans) still aren't in the reality that these are still rebuilding years. Look at Bama. They went through 3 coaches.(franchione, price and shula) before they got Saban. If Pelini goes 6-6 after martinez is gone, we may need to replace him like bama replaced shula. It may be unpopular to fire Pelini if he can't get us over the top but that is reality. heck, Texas is in a downward spiral and they don't even know it yet!!!!

other points

The offense is good. The defense is still not good. Wisconsin's offense has been terrible all year. I was proud of the fight the team had. Even if we lose tonight, I was proud. This doesn't feel like Bill Clownahan circa 2007 praise the lord!!!!

The defense did what was needed. The offense needs to pick up the D like the D picked up the offense circa 2009.

You mean the offense is good against sh**ty teams right?

This doesn't feel like Bill Clownahan circa 2007 praise the lord!!!!

More like Solich circa "a few years removed from dominating Dynasty" beat terrible teams then run into a real team and it appears you haven't practiced in 2 years. Without Clownahan, no Suh, or any of the other talent Pelini had, It should get interesting the further we get away from that talent and if anyone else in the B1G ever resembles a top 20 team

I think if we would have lost, you would be saying different with the incomplete catch of Enunwa at the 1 yd line (sp?)

Honestly, that's on Pelini moreso than the officials. Pelini had a challenge available and didn't use it. If it there was ever a time to try and get a call overturned, it's to get a pass ruled incomplete switched around that results in a 1st and Goal from the ~2 yard line.

I don't think a judgment call can be reviewed. And AFAIK, that was the correct call since Enunwa didn't complete the catch all the way to the ground.

Watch the replay. He did complete the catch, knee and/or hip touched the ground. Then as he stretched the ball forward, it came loose.

Watch the replay. He did complete the catch, knee and/or hip touched the ground. Then as he stretched the ball forward, it came loose.

I just started a thread about this. Ground cannot cause a fumble. I think it was a catch.