what to expect for your trip to columbus

This video is bogus. It's against Michigan the year we were both tops in the B1G and the winner likely going to the NC. The amount of smack talk and build up before that game between fans was epic... Of course it was a hostile environment.

We have no history good or bad with NU so I don't think you will see anything like this.

Not to mention Ohio St and Michigan are a "traditional rivalry". A hate-hate rivalry. Which was what they are. There's only one non-hate-hate rivalry that comes to mind and that was Nebraska and Oklahoma, and even that had a lot of bitterness involved. To post that is the definition of blowing out of proportion.

• Fire 1

This video is bogus. It's against Michigan the year we were both tops in the B1G and the winner likely going to the NC. The amount of smack talk and build up before that game between fans was epic... Of course it was a hostile environment.

We have no history good or bad with NU so I don't think you will see anything like this.

that would have been 2006 not 2002. this is just just another game day out of cubs

tOSU fans won't have the hatred of Huskers that they have for Meechicken fans. That won't happen to us until we've kicked the Bucknuts to the curb a couple of time in Columbus.

That said, man those guys drink a lot. You don't see *nearly* that much drunken jack-assery in Lincoln. Well, since I left anyway. :lol:

• Fire 1

OSU fans seem much more down to earth than michigan fans. Michigan fans just sem snotty, uptight and narcisisstic..... even when they arent very good. OSU fans seem cool, altho a bit arrogant at times - but so can some husker fans. I would like to see a respect-respect rivalry with them, much like OU was for us in the later years. We already have our hate-hate rivalry with Iowa (altho this is more like CU vs NU rivalry.... where they only win once every 10 years, lol )

OSU fan but I keep things in perspective. I have been to a few games in Columbus. Although not a expert on the game day scene, I did get the vibe it was a very college-aged drunken atmosphere at the bar areas around the stadium. Maybe the tailgate areas are more low key. I am a little older, married with kids and not to sound like a snob I prefer the low-key tailgaiting or nicer sports bars as opposed to the trashy low-grade college bars.

OSU fans seem much more down to earth than michigan fans. Michigan fans just sem snotty, uptight and narcisisstic..... even when they arent very good. OSU fans seem cool, altho a bit arrogant at times - but so can some husker fans. I would like to see a respect-respect rivalry with them, much like OU was for us in the later years. We already have our hate-hate rivalry with Iowa (altho this is more like CU vs NU rivalry.... where they only win once every 10 years, lol )

Couldn't agree more. scUM fans are elitist, much like Texas fans. tOSU fans are more blue collar. If you ever see a show on hbo, I think it's called Michigan vrs. Ohio state the rivalry, just listen to the fans they interview from Michigan. You can't help not to hate them.

I really like Nebraska and I liked them long before they joined the B1G. I was very upset to see you guys in the opposite division knowing we wouldn't play you every tear. Years hoping to you dominance over scUM so we can meet up in the championship.

That said, man those guys drink a lot. You don't see *nearly* that much drunken jack-assery in Lincoln. Well, since I left anyway. :lol:

I lol'd.

I hope our programs develop a mutual respect for one another. Two of the winningest programs of all time, our coach played for your coach, both love red, etc. Let's be friends, okay?