Taylor could reach milestone Saturday night

And to think people say he's not much of a passer.

How old was he during his junior year of high school? 16, 17 years old? Only really been a QB for 4 or 5 years, Now he finally has coach and offensive system that is stable. He made the effort and work to be a better QB. May not be the best QB in college football or Geno Smith. But the kid has heart, talent, and the mentality of the great QB and great football player.

• Fire 4

He really wasn't his redshirt freshman and sophomore seasons. But the work he put in this past off-season has made a tremendous difference. So much so that every single commentator doing our games have noticed.

Absolutely agree. His freshman year, if someone would have said this, Husker Nation would have scoffed and laughed. He's made tremendous strides in his throwing and it should only get better.

And those are the same people that jumped on him his first season as Nebraska's QB as a redshirt FRESHMAN. Its like they expected him to perform as if he was a Senior who as been running the offense for 4 consecutive seasons.

And most here saying these things, never took into consideration he had two of the most debilitating injuries there are in football mid year of his redshirt freshman year. The kid has been good since day one, his injuries affected him half of his freshman year and all of last year. The kid is a fantastic kid. I am so proud he a Husker and I am glad some are finally beginning to realize how lucky we are to have him.

And most here saying these things, never took into consideration he had two of the most debilitating injuries there are in football mid year of his redshirt freshman year. The kid has been good since day one, his injuries affected him half of his freshman year and all of last year. The kid is a fantastic kid. I am so proud he a Husker and I am glad some are finally beginning to realize how lucky we are to have him.

Not to mention that we probably had the worst wrs performance in Div1 cfb his 1st two years. My goodness, they were dropping passes all over the place (and the year before that w/Z. Lee).

How old was he during his junior year of high school? 16, 17 years old? Only really been a QB for 4 or 5 years, Now he finally has coach and offensive system that is stable. He made the effort and work to be a better QB. May not be the best QB in college football or Geno Smith. But the kid has heart, talent, and the mentality of the great QB and great football player.

Quite possibly one and the same.

• Fire 1