Texas Longhorn Network

Texas' last 2 weeks have arguably been worse than ours. At least we scored a few points, were actually IN the game for a good while, and had killer turnovers in a hostile environment................Bevo looked.........well.........just BAD.

While not implying that we deserved to be ranked (we don't at this point), it will be interesting to see if Texas falls completely out of the polls tomorrow. With back to back losses (West Virginnies a$$-kicking today doesn't play well) and a total meltdown vs Oklahoma (on a neutral field)................I'm betting the A.P. still has enough Mack-love to keep them rated.

Texas' last 2 weeks have arguably been worse than ours. At least we scored a few points, were actually IN the game for a good while, and had killer turnovers in a hostile environment................Bevo looked.........well.........just BAD.

While not implying that we deserved to be ranked (we don't at this point), it will be interesting to see if Texas falls completely out of the polls tomorrow. With back to back losses (West Virginnies a$$-kicking today doesn't play well) and a total meltdown vs Oklahoma (on a neutral field)................I'm betting the A.P. still has enough Mack-love to keep them rated.

Yup...if they have any recruits you're looking at, POACH THEM NOW.

There's an EPIC meltdown under way at the ShaggyBeaver, following the embarrassing asskicking the Sooners put them through. MELTDOWN LINK Another 40 meltdown threads: LINK A whole new forum devoted to derp: LINK

I'm not sure why it makes me feel better to see their meltdown, but it does. Oh yeah, because I hate the Whorns. lol.

Any day Texas loses is a good day.

Any day most of the fans want to fire ALL the coaches, the AD, and most of the professors is a GREAT day.

We're not in the same conference now, but I love to see those entitled arrogant pricks floundering in the mud.

The sad thing is that it possibly hastens then end of the Big 12. Which would leave some teams I am fond of in the dust, like Iowa State, Kansas State, etc. If Bevo doesn't get her way, Texas sized tantrums can ensue, and the steer may look again to the PAC or elsewhere. God help us, anywhere but the B1G.

Sad thing is, Texas can go pretty much anywhere it chooses...but WHY would they leave the Bevo 12 for a conference that will have a bigger challenge?

B1G: tOSU, Meatchicken, MSU, Wisky, Nebraska

Pac12: USC, Oregon...uhh...Oregon State? (This seems most likely)

SEC: 'bama, LSU, Carolina, Florida, A&M, Georgia

At least where they are now, it's mostly just OU, WVU, and KSU (for now)

Sad thing is, Texas can go pretty much anywhere it chooses...but WHY would they leave the Bevo 12 for a conference that will have a bigger challenge?

B1G: tOSU, Meatchicken, MSU, Wisky, Nebraska

Pac12: USC, Oregon...uhh...Oregon State? (This seems most likely)

SEC: 'bama, LSU, Carolina, Florida, A&M, Georgia

At least where they are now, it's mostly just OU, WVU, and KSU (for now)

Sorry to say but history says they wouldn't mind playing these teams.

If I were in charge of KSU, I would give their bio-engineering school what ever resources they need to make people head football coaches function to the age of 200 years