we should walk through the rest of the big ten

mwj98

Another day same $hit.

Thank gawd for some of the sunshine pumpers, but they are dwindling for sure. Looking for something to brighten my day, not gonna find it here or the rest of the season I am afraid. Once a great program, spiralling out of control. Sad to think that way.

7-5 at the best, but who knows could be worse.

who are our losses?

remember after we lost to isu? those were dark days, but we finished that season feeling confident and good about the year and our future. people need to take some deep breaths and just enjoy some football. just enjoy watching the scarlet and cream take the field.

Imagine how neat it would be to win out, win the Big 10, and beat Oregon in the Rose Bowl and finish the year ranked in the top 10 and get a top 10 recruiting class and start next season ranked in the top 10 and Martinez and Bell and Abdullah are all top Heisman candidates just like the triplets.

^^^ and that's how mandatory drug testing came to Huskerboard! :P

What-Would-Helen-Mirren-D-006.jpg

You're a handsome woman Account!:D

See that is the thing, you only enjoy it when we win. I enjoy it when we play well. I am hoping for improvement, have seen little in 5 years now. Same mistakes, same issues, lack of recruiting, lack of coaching and lack of effort. I am hoping we beat Iowa. The other 4 are even for me. If I remember Ohio State beat Michigan state 17-16, so just slightly concerned about them, Michigan will kill us, just like they did last year, maybe even worse if we drop the Northwestern game, which is possible. Although they do not use the mobile qb that much this year. But they may against us.

All I am looking for this year is for the team to become a team, work together, improve on performance, over come the lack of coaching. If you want Bo here these kids are the only thing that can save him. We drop 5 games this year or even worse six, who knows what will happen with a new AD.

I have said all year, I expect this year to be Bo's worst, and right now I see nothing to indicate it won't. Bad recruiting the first two years has put us in this and it may carry over next year. I think Bo might turn the corner two years from now, but I am not sure he gets that long. If the losses are ugly, Ohio State type, I doubt he gets the chance to see it through. We do have a much easier schedule next year, but is that truly the answer. Backing into winnning something is not what I want either. I want this team to be able to play on the same field with the elite, win or lose, be a representative of Nebraska and our ideas, our motos.

Example, Texas/Nebraska CCG. Yea it sucked we lost, but I actually thought we were turning the corner, I enjoyed the game, felt we were competitive, could have or should have won. Not embarassed by a poor performing team or coach. Hope, improvement meant happy days, thinking all was changing.

Example, Ohio State/Nebraska We got our asses handed to us, by not that much better of a team, out coached, out worked, out hearted. Lack of hope, expectations, wondering what it takes for this staff to turn the corner and have a team that lives/breaths being the best they can be every play, every game.

• Fire 2

I just long for game where we field a competant offense and defense against someone other than a creampuff. Looking back over the past few years, the 2009 squad would absolutely destroy the 2012 squad. I think Bo gets longer than two years, and I do think he'll eventually field a team that plays all three phases of the game well. I'm just not convinced he does it this year. Talent can't be the excuse for being one of the teams that turns the ball over the most. We just lack focus, and we have lacked focus the past three seasons.