we should walk through the rest of the big ten

mwj98

Only opponent left is Michigan.........defense needs to step up and now. Tired of hearing excuses. We are Nebraska!

Have you even watched a game this season? This maybe the poorest defence since I have started watching NU football from back in the 60's.

Were you in a coma from 04 to 07?

We have the talent to win out................will we? I really don't think so, I think Northwestern and Michigan are gonna be ugly because all I have to go on right now is what I've seen against the mobile QB's. Please prove me wrong and fill my glass with Kool-Aid Bo!

I puked up the last of my kool-aid watching the OSU game. No more for me until I see some sort of consistency over a 3-4 game span. We are at year five and the same mistakes are back strong by mid season. I just don't see much spark with the team this year. This season which is so ripe for the taking is slipping away. Sad in a tragic way it is. I don't see any game going forward as a give me. Not even Minnesota. Bo's roller coaster ride is at the bottom of the arc after the OSU game and might climb to beat Northwestern( I doubt it) , but will drop again against Michigan. Denard will probably have a career rushing day against us. Up and down and up and down goes the roller coaster. The tought makes me feel sick, but at least my stomach is empty. No more kool-aid.

Not another one of these threads? Bye weeks after blowout losses suck.

I get the idea that we "should" win out this season given the current weak ass state of the B1G. Problem is we are part of that weak ass assessment and we are not currently "that" type of team yet. You can want it with all your heart and that's a good thing but, if you expect it, you will be severely disappointed.

Only opponent left is Michigan.........defense needs to step up and now. Tired of hearing excuses. We are Nebraska!

Have you even watched a game this season? This maybe the poorest defence since I have started watching NU football from back in the 60's.

eh...........Kevin Cosgrove says Hello.............

eh...........Kevin Cosgrove says Hello.............

Another job, New Mexico Lobos staff. As usual, NM got 82nd in total defense but Lobos is actually pretty good standings, 4W-3L including barely lost against Boise State. Last year, 1W to 11L. New head coach and lieutenants. (Bob Davies)

I am one of the biggest Kool aid drinkers for Nebraska. I have taken them off and will look at it from a neutral standpoint right now. 3-3 maybe 4-2. I have no real reason to think differently. Nebraksa has a power offense,but tends to turn it over to many times. Defense show up for awhile then goes away. Michigan, North western and I will say MSU beats Nebraska.

• Fire 1

I am one of the biggest Kool aid drinkers for Nebraska. I have taken them off and will look at it from a neutral standpoint right now. 3-3 maybe 4-2. I have no real reason to think differently. Nebraksa has a power offense,but tends to turn it over to many times. Defense show up for awhile then goes away. Michigan, North western and I will say MSU beats Nebraska.

Certainly Michigan and Northwestern are problematic (but still winnable IF we play fundamentally), but no way Sparty (3 home losses already) beats us UNLESS NW and Michigan losses have us in such a funk we have punted the season......

Certainly Michigan and Northwestern are problematic (but still winnable IF we play fundamentally), but no way Sparty (3 home losses already) beats us UNLESS NW and Michigan losses have us in such a funk we have punted the season......

Is Nebraska stopping the run against MSU?

Is Nebraska stopping the run against MSU?

With a statue playing QB? Yes..............

I am total agree with True and Akita. I am even going to take it a step further and say not only NW, Mich State and Mich beat us, but also we will have problems with Iowa. This is the worst D since Clown left and feel that we are going straight back to his era as a defense.

I am total agree with True and Akita. I am even going to take it a step further and say not only NW, Mich State and Mich beat us, but also we will have problems with Iowa. This is the worst D since Clown left and feel that we are going straight back to his era as a defense.

you forgot the 'insert sarcasm here' emoticon.

• Fire 1