we should walk through the rest of the big ten

mwj98

I am total agree with True and Akita. I am even going to take it a step further and say not only NW, Mich State and Mich beat us, but also we will have problems with Iowa. This is the worst D since Clown left and feel that we are going straight back to his era as a defense.

Yeah I have not got that far down as of yet with Iowa,but it is possible. 2 or 3 turnovers and it could happen. OOh wait the Offense does that on a regular basis. I am not bashing Martinez Either. Notice I said Offense.

I am total agree with True and Akita. I am even going to take it a step further and say not only NW, Mich State and Mich beat us, but also we will have problems with Iowa. This is the worst D since Clown left and feel that we are going straight back to his era as a defense.

Yeah I have not got that far down as of yet with Iowa,but it is possible. 2 or 3 turnovers and it could happen. OOh wait the Offense does that on a regular basis. I am not bashing Martinez Either. Notice I said Offense.

I think you guys are being a little melodramatic about the state of the defense. I do acknowledge it is pretty awful this year, but I think it is a temporary thing. Assuming that we continue recruiting good DB's and find a way to lure quite a bit more DL talent to Lincoln... Bo's assembling the pieces he needs to run his D and be dominant once again. I've got very high hopes for the LB's in this class and the last, and IF Bo does find a way to address the lack of talent on the DL right now, he's got a good chance of turning the D around and keeping his job.

i SAY WE LOSE 1 MORE THE REST OF THE WAY AGAINT MICHIGAN. D-ROB RUNS FOR 230 AND WE GET BLOWN OUT.. BUT WE WIN THE REST.

WHAT?

Just playin. I could see that, but he hasn't been very impressive this year. We still have a shot to win out IMO.

i SAY WE LOSE 1 MORE THE REST OF THE WAY AGAINT MICHIGAN. D-ROB RUNS FOR 230 AND WE GET BLOWN OUT.. BUT WE WIN THE REST.

WHAT?

Just playin. I could see that, but he hasn't been very impressive this year. We still have a shot to win out IMO.

agreed.

and baytownhusker, no need to shout, unless that was a courtesy to a geriatric members.

Imagine how neat it would be to win out, win the Big 10, and beat Oregon in the Rose Bowl and finish the year ranked in the top 10 and get a top 10 recruiting class and start next season ranked in the top 10 and Martinez and Bell and Abdullah are all top Heisman candidates just like the triplets.

^^^ and that's how mandatory drug testing came to Huskerboard! :P

What-Would-Helen-Mirren-D-006.jpg

Another day same $hit.

Thank gawd for some of the sunshine pumpers, but they are dwindling for sure. Looking for something to brighten my day, not gonna find it here or the rest of the season I am afraid. Once a great program, spiralling out of control. Sad to think that way.

7-5 at the best, but who knows could be worse.