we should walk through the rest of the big ten

mwj98

I like the confidence. We need some of that.

You like confidence? Hell, TM said we were going to win a NC before the season started. So much for confidence huh?

Guess we should all just come to grips with the fact that we are doomed to not win another game. We'll fire our coach, descend to crap and never recover.

Yup...Should have hired Trev, he could nixed the football program and saved us all a lot of headaches.

Until we stop turning the god damn ball over, there's no chance in hell we will win out. Taylor recently is good for 1-4 turnover possibilities a game, which always tend to come on our side of the field and at very inopportune times. Our defense, I try not to talk about them as they are nonexistant 90% of the time. I'm ashamed of our defense this year actually, they physically make me sick to watch when we play a team with a pulse, I hope to god those kids are ashamed of the way they've been manhandled.

Maybe one of these days they'll take off their panties and play as a team, but until then, there isn't a chance in hell we win out.

it would be nice if we could win out, but our defense is not the black shirts of old, and i am talking many years ago....for some reason, teams are able to exploit our weakness,s with wins...if nu played in missouri,s spot in the sec, i would hate to see nu,s record at the end of the seaons.....its time for a new coach, because i don,t like 7-5 seasons.....i would like to see mr pearlman go too...just a guy that cannot pick good coaches.

You like confidence? Hell, TM said we were going to win a NC before the season started. So much for confidence huh?

Guess we should all just come to grips with the fact that we are doomed to not win another game. We'll fire our coach, descend to crap and never recover.

No. It's called walking the walk. Seems to me around here there's a whole lot of talk and nobody back's that sh#t up. That's a problem. I like the coaches who tell their players to shut the f#*k up and let their play speak for them on Saturdays. Doesn't do a whole lot of good to talk all that crap and then get smacked by UCLA and Ohio State in record fashion does it? Makes a guy look kind of stupid huh? If guys like you would stop throwing hissy fit's every time someone says something and actually read the comments people are making, you would understand that I don't mind this team having confidence, but confidence doesn't have to always have an outspoken voice.

To add to that, I for one am one of the few here who have never uttered the words "fire Bo" and I never will.

filthy.jpg

Just frustrated......and yes, we should win. I just don't get it. I'm not comparing this team to the 90's. But after watching Michigan state collapse, northwestern get beat by Penn state, I simply don't understand why we can't win out. e play well on defense for 1....maybe 2 quarters.....then we stop blitzing and start missing tackles. Hopefully we make some changes during the bye week. But I am really getting tired of us missing opportunities in big games. Happens way too much.

I'm just repeating what many have said, but we have enough athletes to make this happen. Maybe the 2 gap (I.e. reading defense) needs to go away. Just pin ur ears back and meet me there or beat me there!

1) no he didnt. Show me the article.

2) Does it just pain you to be a Husker fan? I mean f#*k.