(2013) PF Matthew Atewe [Auburn Commit]

With it down to 4-- he has used up all 5 of his official visits. He obviously wont be deciding on his birthday.

he will be in Charlotte this weekend

Nevada next weekend.

I believe that from some tweets he might be looking to decide shortly after his final official.

I dont believe he every made an official to Auburn, so they might be on the outside looking in(my guess).

I'm fairly certain Atewe will be N. He's really Miles only target for this season, there's an outside possibility of a JUCO but basically Miles has put all his focus on Atewe and future prospects. With the positive energy and momentum NU has right now, you have to imagine focusing all their efforts on one kid will result in him being here.

Atewe did tweet last night saying Charlotte was beautiful.. a Nebraska fan tweeted at him saying "So is Lincoln... GBR"

Not sure if that is a good or bad thing but he has to like the fact he is so wanted.

I gotta think it is between us and Charlotte.

I know he has an official to Nevada next weekend but that doesnt concern me.

While searching twitterverse looking for an update found this article written by a Nevada whatever their mascot is blogger

http://blogs.rgj.com/packblog/2013/03/04/wolf-pack-basketball-zeroes-in-on-much-needed-big-man-recruit-matthew-atewe/

After reading quotes from his coach makes me start thinking that he could provide a inside defensive presence that the program hasn't had since.... I don't even know