Bo Pelini/Antonio Bell Exchange

Bo said it best after the Texas A&M when Ben Cotton got the business. "I would rather my players be angry at me than go out on the field and take their angry and do something stupid."

That might be make sense if these guys didn't keep going out and doing stupid things. Every year under Bo this team is one of the most penalized in the conference...no matter which conference they're in. Being undisciplined and unable to protect the ball has become a hallmark of the Huskers. It's like it's become acceptable as long as we can squeak out a win.

Bo said it best after the Texas A&M when Ben Cotton got the business. "I would rather my players be angry at me than go out on the field and take their angry and do something stupid."

That might be make sense if these guys didn't keep going out and doing stupid things. Every year under Bo this team is one of the most penalized in the conference...no matter which conference they're in. Being undisciplined and unable to protect the ball has become a hallmark of the Huskers. It's like it's become acceptable as long as we can squeak out a win.

How dare you question the future 2012 BCS National Champion Cornhuskers?

I think the problem is Bo's super long upper lip. Whenever he gets upset he looks like he's about to (I only use the phrase as it's been image dumped so many times above), "herp a derp". I know, I know; what would I have him do--grow a mustache??? Now hurry up and scour Google Images and your hard drive for all of 2010's best memes to jpg bomb with.

I love this place. <3

I had to work during the game. I missed everything. I raced home and saw we had won, came here and I can't believe how negative everybody is being. Wow.

If this keeps up, the Huskerboard will turn into the derposphere. And nobody wants to be there.

See newbies, this is how you make a good impression. Dont start a fire Bo thread for the 8th time today, just dive into others and call out their derp. :D

I had to work during the game. I missed everything. I raced home and saw we had won, came here and I can't believe how negative everybody is being. Wow.

If this keeps up, the Huskerboard will turn into the derposphere. And nobody wants to be there.

Watch the game.... just watch... the game.

• Fire 1

Acceptable? No. But I'll take a squeak out win every week if that gets us to B1G dance.

Watch the game.... just watch... the game.

I did and so you know, we f'ing won.

• Fire 1

A coach that has lost his team doesn't get a comeback win on the road like we got today. Nor does he get a comback win against Wisconsin at home. You just get players giving up and not giving a sh#t. That's not what we're seeing.

Are there problem areas that need work? Hell yes.

Would some of these posters be using a loss to NW as evidence that Bo has lost the team? Absolutely. Would those same posters refuse to accept that a comeback win is evidence against their "Bo has lost the team" bullsh#t? Of course. That is the derp that is Huskerboard.

The incident on the sideline with Bell is an example of everything that is wrong with the team and program right now. The coach is undisciplined the players are undisciplined and the way they play is undisciplined. It's really only a matter of time before Bo loses it again on the sideline. The reason I've lost faith in him is his demeanor which I think directly translates to the product on the field.