Bo Pelini/Antonio Bell Exchange

1 How does it look to recruits and their families when a head coach and a player are yelling at each other on national television? Bo's yelling is not helping in any way.

2 Callahan proved you can recruit here, but not when your coach is having strokes and acting like an idiot on national television.

1. Saban pulls it off.

2. Les Miles does it every week.

Let me ask you all this. Do you think Bo's demeanor is HELPING in any way? Am I the only one that sees a correlation between Bo's behavior towards players and the absurd amount of mistakes we make? Do you guys honestly believe that him chewing out players after they come off the field is HELPING with this?

You're not the only one. I posted that thought a couple weeks ago...the response was, mostly, pictures of ponies...i have no idea what that means....

Seems the team's meltdown's coincide with Bo's.... You know when he yells, he spits on the players...what is more disrespectful than that?

You dont even get ponies for that. Just this. :facepalm:

You enjoy being spat upon?

The point is I would like to see him actually coach over freak out and yell. Seems to me his time would be much better spent with some back and fourth chatter with the players to understand why they did what they did, and make sure they understand what needs to be fixed and how. I don't think that can happen as well by screaming in their face for 5 seconds.

1 How does it look to recruits and their families when a head coach and a player are yelling at each other on national television? Bo's yelling is not helping in any way.

2 Callahan proved you can recruit here, but not when your coach is having strokes and acting like an idiot on national television.

1. Saban pulls it off.

2. Les Miles does it every week.

Saban is the one exception to acting like an ass on television.

Saban coaches in SEC country where the best football talent in the country is. Bo Pelini coaches in the middle of nowhere.

Saban may become one of the greatest college coaches of all time, and I do not see Bo pelini ever being more than an average head coach.

Let me ask you all this. Do you think Bo's demeanor is HELPING in any way? Am I the only one that sees a correlation between Bo's behavior towards players and the absurd amount of mistakes we make? Do you guys honestly believe that him chewing out players after they come off the field is HELPING with this?

You're not the only one. I posted that thought a couple weeks ago...the response was, mostly, pictures of ponies...i have no idea what that means....

Seems the team's meltdown's coincide with Bo's.... You know when he yells, he spits on the players...what is more disrespectful than that?

No, but just the fact of all the Bo is too angry posts and threads on here, that is first mention of spitting anywhere. Go away. Youve derped it up enough for one day.

Bad idea to yell at your coach... Thank god he isn't playing under Nick Saban or Mark Mangino.

Bo said it best after the Texas A&M when Ben Cotton got the business. "I would rather my players be angry at me than go out on the field and take their angry and do something stupid."

To me, it's not that he's yelling - all coaches do that. It's the way he goes about it, his the body language, the look in his eye. Something is wrong here.

I think most people would agree that there is something wrong in this locker room. If the leader can't hold it together, why do you expect the team to?

I think there is something wrong in your head. 8 minutes left, down by 12, easy opportunity to stick to the coach they hate so much and have no respect for, but no, they forge back for a great win and get contribution from all phases in the final 8 minutes to do so. Enunwa plays hurts and makes huge play after huge play. Yep, lots wrong in that locker room. Did you even watch or listen to the game? :wtf

The players always play till the end. They give everything they have every game. Enunwa rocks! This despite a head coach that usually turns into a lunatic by the end of the first quarter.

What do you think they could do with steady, lucid, thoughtful leadership?

No, but just the fact of all the Bo is too angry posts and threads on here, that is first mention of spitting anywhere. Go away. Youve derped it up enough for one day.

So, you think everything is great in Huskerville? Is this who we are? Giving Northwestern a tough game and pulling it out in the last minute?

Bad idea to yell at your coach... Thank god he isn't playing under Nick Saban or Mark Mangino.

Bo said it best after the Texas A&M when Ben Cotton got the business. "I would rather my players be angry at me than go out on the field and take their angry and do something stupid."

Do his players know this? Cuz right now they are not only getting mad at him, but then going out on the field and sh!tting themselves.