Obervation Good/Bad

Martinez played VERY well. Kudos to him.

Defense played VERY well. DB's only got burned on one pass and with 3 turnovers, the defense kept us in the game.

This was probably the best coached game we had all year with decent competition. Sure there were some offensive plays some don't agree with, but please share one team who calls perfect plays all game.

Our special teams almost killed this game for us. Those two turnovers were inexcusable, but we overcame the situation and faught back very well.

Kyler Reed's fumble was a complete shock.

One of the biggest issues I had, was the offensive line. STUPID penalties, and again, another game with defenders getting in the backfield untouched. Will this ever change? I have been one person who has not been calling for any coaches heads all year, but I think this might be Barney's last year. Garrison full time TE/OL coach?

We should have played Braylon Heard more, and given the ball to Janovich a couple times lol.

Oh...

AND ENUNWA IS A BEAST!

GBR!

Martinez played VERY well. Kudos to him.

Defense played VERY well. DB's only got burned on one pass and with 3 turnovers, the defense kept us in the game.

This was probably the best coached game we had all year with decent competition. Sure there were some offensive plays some don't agree with, but please share one team who calls perfect plays all game.

Our special teams almost killed this game for us. Those two turnovers were inexcusable, but we overcame the situation and faught back very well.

Kyler Reed's fumble was a complete shock.

One of the biggest issues I had, was the offensive line. STUPID penalties, and again, another game with defenders getting in the backfield untouched. Will this ever change? I have been one person who has not been calling for any coaches heads all year, but I think this might be Barney's last year. Garrison full time TE/OL coach?

We should have played Braylon Heard more, and given the ball to Janovich a couple times lol.

Oh...

AND ENUNWA IS A BEAST!

GBR!

Bolded, and I will had that if you take away the horrendous mistakes in the first half (two muffed punts, fumbled after 20 yard reception, 16 yard punt, and personal foul to negate their muffed punt), we played pretty darn well.

It looked like our D-line gave up in the second half, not at the end of the game though. On that one drive where their RB scored a TD (same drive antonio bell and bo had an argument), the line collapsed on almost every play. They ran right through us. Gave me memories of last year's game

Our secondary is really, really good. I still remember people freaking out when Raymond left, but we ended up with a huge upgrade. Glad to have Joseph on board.

I liked how we were attacking - the aggressiveness was great. The backs did well - especially on the shorter routes, but there were quite a few times where receivers were overthrown on longer routes. Had we played against a competent passer who could hit in stride, it could have been much uglier on those long balls.

It wasn't just stupid penalties, but the timing of the stupid penalties. I still can't believe Stafford pushes a guy in the back after we recovered a fumbled punt!

Didnt that happen during the play, which is why we didnt get the ball. Hence it is a bullsh#t call. Football is becoming so watered down. The NW player was trying to get nasty with Stafford, so Damion knocked him on his ass. 10 years from now we will be ala South Park playing the hugging game with foil helmets.

I think we have the best receiving crew that we have ever hard. Enunwa, Bell and Turner are flat out fantastic.

So many people told me I was crazy when I said that before the season. I stand by it and it is proving to be true. Taylor did have a decent game but can be better. On the negative side, if Northwestern defenders could catch, Taylor would have thrown four picks.......just sayin.

It wasn't just stupid penalties, but the timing of the stupid penalties. I still can't believe Stafford pushes a guy in the back after we recovered a fumbled punt!

Didnt that happen during the play, which is why we didnt get the ball. Hence it is a bullsh#t call. Football is becoming so watered down. The NW player was trying to get nasty with Stafford, so Damion knocked him on his ass. 10 years from now we will be ala South Park playing the hugging game with foil helmets.

Actually, if it's the play I witnessed, Damon was in the wrong. It wasn't a block in the back. Damon retailated for something and the refs threw the flag

I think we have the best receiving crew that we have ever hard. Enunwa, Bell and Turner are flat out fantastic.

So many people told me I was crazy when I said that before the season. I stand by it and it is proving to be true. Taylor did have a decent game but can be better. On the negative side, if Northwestern defenders could catch, Taylor would have thrown four picks.......just sayin.

Blah, blah, blah......just STFU.

How many passes did our defense drop? How many punt returns did we drop? How many passes did our wrs drop? But go ahead & just pin it all on our qb.....as long as it makes you feel like a big stud.

Blah, blah, blah......just STFU.

How many passes did our defense drop? How many punt returns did we drop? How many passes did our wrs drop? But go ahead & just pin it all on our qb.....as long as it makes you feel like a big stud.

No you STFU.

9YOp5.jpg