Totally dumb question.....

We'll see next weekend I guess. Michigan stomped our asses so bad last year it was the first game in my life that I've turned off in the fourth quarter. I've never turned off a game and I probably lasted longer than some folks did. I quit watching the same way it looked like the team and coaches quit. If Michigan comes to Nebraska and smokes us like that again, I won't need to say anymore. There's already enough evidence out there that it may be time for a change. It might not be, but it sure seems that way to me after yesterday. If it's going to be done, Eichorst may as well make it the first act when he takes over in January.

If he does, he better have a damn good replacement. If he hires Joe Schmoe, there will be an outrage.

Oh boo hoo. You can report it all you want, it wasn't a personal attack on you. Talking down to you a bit maybe but you can get all butt hurt about it or you can laugh at it like me and a few others have chosen to do. I'm still laughing a bit as a matter of fact. I don't care what you do honestly.

Back to the point. I have been wavering on whether Bo was the guy or not for a while. Been trying to stay positive and have his back, but yesterday's game I thought we would see a new team. A rejuvenated team. We saw a team falling apart. Bo looked like he was even ready to quit at times. When the reporters asked Bo at the end of the game how Nebraska was able to stay in it and fight back for that win did you even listen to Pelini? He was baffled. He couldn't even explain it. He kind of stuttered and stumbled and would have been better off just saying "hell I don't know how we did it". The same way Bo has responded about this team after big failures. After the Ohio St fail, he said he just plain out right didn't know how to fix things. That is troublesome. I don't think Bo knows what to do. You would think Bo would reach out to guys that have been there and done it before considering Bo IS only a first time HC. I cut him slack for only being his first time to I'll have you know. But Bo strikes me as the type that doesn't reach out. He doesn't go outside of his "circle" for advise. Hell he won't even hire you on his staff unless your from Youngstown, Ohio. You also only get hired if you agree with everything Bo says and does. The scheme needs to be overhauled and I just don't know if Bo can swallow his pride a bit to bring some changes to his own philosophy. It's not a proven scheme. It's worked off and on since he's been here and a guy named Suh sure seemed to help that scheme out a lot. Not a lot of Suh's running around out there. We've got Bo looking like he's ready to give up, he's fighting with a player on the sideline.....AGAIN. This is not the first time. Do these players really respect him? Can he motivate his team? Can he win a big game? Can we break the top ten and stay there? Will we be competitive amongst the elite again? What have we done to make people think so? In year 5 shouldn't we have some questions answered by now? We still have on the field questions, off the field questions, recruiting questions, we have questions about the ability of Bo's assistants. Barney's still here? How? Why is a first time head coach hiring first time assistants? Why? Why are we not getting better? When we're not getting better, why aren't we changing things? Why half our in game adjustments been so good and then so bad? Why are players looking around at each other with confusion at times during games? This is year 5! We don't know the scheme yet? Why doesn't this team ever look excited? Hell half the time they look like the don't even give a f#*k. It's a problem. Bo's done some great things and those things shouldn't go away even if Bo does. It just became clearer to me yesterday that Bo does not seem ready to be leading a big time program and he doesn't seem willing to listen to others as to how to turn things around. That's arrogant and stubborn.

Talking down to me a bit means tawking wike dis foh da wole entwiyuh pwosta to you, I would hate to see what you are like full douche

Hmmm. Interesting, reenacting the very same things in which you just reported me for and called me a douche for. Yes, I see your logic there.

Not at all, just trying to prove a point.

I don't think Bo's scheme requires a "Suh" up front to be successful. We just need a couple guys who are capable of getting enough push to put a little pressure on the backfield. The guys we have don't seem to be capable of that. I have high hopes for Valentine. Hopefully we can get someone like Toby Johnson to play beside him.

Blame the scheme all you want, but scheme isn't why our defensive lineman were being out-muscled by Northwestern's offensive line in all those short yardage situations.

You don't get that we were clearly the more talented team, but got outcoached?

You don't get that we should've won that game by 3 or 4 touchdowns?

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that our coaching staff is inadequate?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get our program is worth way more than what we saw today?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

What more do you need to get?

Agreed.

Are you waiting for something?

I thought I might be banned or suspended but I'm not. Lay off me man.

Nope. Just warned. I won't hesitate to post if I disagree with you. But let's just keep our disagreements cordial from here on out. I'm fine that we disagree, what would college football be without people having differing opinions. I think that we are both past being childish in our arguments.

Are you waiting for something?

I thought I might be banned or suspended but I'm not. Lay off me man.

Nope. Just warned. I won't hesitate to post if I disagree with you. But let's just keep our disagreements cordial from here on out. I'm fine that we disagree, what would college football be without people having differing opinions. I think that we are both past being childish in our arguments.

Right on. I'm evolving. I got a little drunk and a bit overreactive. I really thought this team was going to look completely different than it did. The turnovers and the penalties are in my opinion possibly the only thing holding this team back from being really great. I'm glad we got the W. This Michigan game is really going to say a lot about the direction of this great Nebraska program in my opinion. I'll do my best and move past this last weekend and the BS I was spewing. We can discuss things civilly, no matter how frustrating the game is. My apologies.

You don't get that we are one of the most undisciplined college football teams in the country?

You don't get that we are lucky as Hell to win a game we had no business winning?

You don't get that this coach continues to fail each season when it comes to winning something of substance?

Two dropped balls, a lucky interception, and a terrible penalty and you were able to divine all that from the NU/Nebraska game? No wonder you're so miserable...

It's very complicated isn't it. Here me make simple for you.

Bo Pewini in fifh year. Him win 9 good game but he also wose vewy many bad game each season.. Wen Bo team wose, dey have tendency to wose big and wook vewy vewy bad in the pwocess. After five year of dis some fan think maybe team should not wook so bad or get bwown out so badwy. Wike maybe coaches should be able to make pway calls that make sense. Or a defense that doesn't weak wike a sieve when pwaying mobile QB's wike Wilson in Wisconsin, or Bwaxton Miwwer in Ohio ST. or that kid nobody even knows the name of out in UCLA. You know, wike Denawd Wobinson out der in Michigan. So Bo Pewini has estabwished what we call a twend, and twend of wosing to wanked teams. Wosing on big stages, and his teams making wepeated mistakes, the same mistakes ober and ober and ober and ober.

Urban Meyer, him only be da coach one year. Not 1,2,3,4,5. SEE me counted to 5! Yay. So Urban, him expectations might be a wittle bit wower at Ohio ST. but see him alweady beating dey expectations....see him is 8-0. That means he him win 8 games but him only wose 0. So dem dey call dat to be underfeatered or something wike dat. So him he be do pwetty good. Him's teams wook fiwed up...dey wook well coached. dem pway very hard for dey coach. Pwus, Urban habing fun on duh sidewines. Pwayers dem wespect him cuz him not fweak out or panic wike he might spank dem widdle bottoms when him get upset. You see......dis be best way of expwaining it to childwen wike yourself. You underwastandeded where some peopow might be come fwom. Maybe just a widdle?

This may be one of the douchiest posts I've ever seen.

It took me five 'words' to realize that and stop reading. I'd remember the name of the poster, but something tells me that I won't be reading much of his drivel no matter what.

Two dropped balls, a lucky interception, and a terrible penalty and you were able to divine all that from the NU/Nebraska game? No wonder you're so miserable...

Oh believe these thoughts go deeper than just the Northwestern game there guy, get back to me after the Michigan and sing this same tune.