Just re-watched the game

I am I

So, knowing the outcome, and therefore not getting pissed/scared/meltdown-ish....

We dominate that game. Wilbon at half made the comment he watched us warm up amd he said, "the size the speed, nebraska isn't taking a back seat to anyone outside the SEC."

Looking and listening to the in-game stats like:

NW punted 7 of their first 8 possessions. They had 26 plays for 56 yds at one point. Watching the "push" on the LOS we owned them. Ankara, Stein, our DBs pretty much won their matchups. They tested us over and over and we held up very well. Martinez had time to throw in the 4th and really directed some nice drives.

I think Bell is kind of taking over for Rex as the "do all very quietly" guy. Besides his muffed punt, he swatted a punt down at the 1, caught some big passes, just plain balled out.

During the game I was freaking out, but re-watching it....I think we are a pretty good team.

Somehow, some way we have to--HAVE TO clean up the turnovers and penalties. We can compete w most anyone. There's work, but overall we actually kind of wasted them.

Watching the "push" on the LOS we owned them. Ankara, Stein, our DBs pretty much won their matchups. They tested us over and over and we held up very well. Martinez had time to throw in the 4th and really directed some nice drives.

Do you think we move Cam to tackle permanently? Seemed he shined much brighter there rather than D-end.

I will probably rewatch it on Monday will a clear mind. It's hard to critique a game like that when my frustrations get the best of me.

Watching the "push" on the LOS we owned them. Ankara, Stein, our DBs pretty much won their matchups. They tested us over and over and we held up very well. Martinez had time to throw in the 4th and really directed some nice drives.

Do you think we move Cam to tackle permanently? Seemed he shined much brighter there rather than D-end.

I will probably rewatch it on Monday will a clear mind. It's hard to critique a game like that when my frustrations get the best of me.

Well it def helped that we were just, across the board better than them. Can he do what he did against monsters of penn st and Mich? Idk....but it was clear Carter, Stein, Cam, amd Ankrah were much better than NW front.

He played hard amd since he wasn't on the edge, where he seems a bit slow, he had a much bigger impact.

So, knowing the outcome, and therefore not getting pissed/scared/meltdown-ish....

We dominate that game. Wilbon at half made the comment he watched us warm up amd he said, "the size the speed, nebraska isn't taking a back seat to anyone outside the SEC."

NW punted 7 of their first 8 possessions. They had 26 plays for 56 yds at one point. Watching the "push" on the LOS we owned them. Ankara, Stein, our DBs pretty much won their matchups. They tested us over and over and we held up very well. Martinez had time to throw in the 4th and really directed some nice drives.

I think Bell is kind of taking over for Rex as the "do all very quietly" guy. Besides his muffed punt, he swatted a punt down at the 1, caught some big passes, just plain balled out.

During the game I was freaking out, but re-watching it....I think we are a pretty good team.

Somehow, some way we have to--HAVE TO clean up the turnovers and penalties. We can compete w most anyone. There's work, but overall we actually kind of wasted them.

Ohio State dominated both lines of scrim against us(just like we did today against NW) We are not ready for Bama and LSU yet, fella.

I always liked him. Very classy guy.

It's nice to know somebody else saw what I did. The scoreboard did not tell tell the whole story of the game. Obviously turnovers hit us hard and field position in the first quarter didn't help us out much. The 80 yard touchdown run was the only big breakdown by the D.

I was expecting/planning on at least one big breakdown by the D. The thing I didn't count on were the ST biffs by the normally sure-handed Abdullah and Bell. Erase that first biff, and NW probably doesn't score that 1st TD as quickly as they did. Erase the biff by Bell, and NU would've gotten at least a field goal with the incredible field position we had (he muffed the catch at about NW's 40). If those 2 would've done what they normally do so consistently, I think it's fair to say that would've been at least a 10-point swing in our favor.

I always liked him. Very classy guy.

On that note, I wonder how many games he actually attends. If we take a seat to nobody outside the SEC talent-wise and size-wise, then we should be dominating the B1G. Wilbon was just being nice if you ask me. Maybe wanted his almamater to look that much better if they took us down.