The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

Any person who says this 'Pony Posse' thing is a silly joke is lying so bad its not even funny. If you're going to be a basement dwelling autist at least own it. You realize this show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You realize the whole world laughs at you right? I've seen enough cringe worthy brony videos on Youtube to know what you guys are like. You've already ruined basically every other good site on the internet... can't you leave at least sports forums for socially well-adjusted people?

Thanks.

740144_o.gif

If this pony thing is going to start causing problems, it's going away.

What am I doing to cause problems? Hes the one freaking out over nothing...

It seems to me the people causing most of the problems are people who are not partaking in this and don't understand why Landlord is doing it...

• Fire 2

Any person who says this 'Pony Posse' thing is a silly joke is lying so bad its not even funny. If you're going to be a basement dwelling autist at least own it. You realize this show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You realize the whole world laughs at you right? I've seen enough cringe worthy brony videos on Youtube to know what you guys are like. You've already ruined basically every other good site on the internet... can't you leave at least sports forums for socially well-adjusted people?

Thanks.

why are you watching cringe worthy brony videos on youtube?

They are all over YouTube. One of my favorites... Can't make it through the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrorO6AMmRc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks.

740144_o.gif

Oh . . . he mad.

u_mad_troll.gif

Thanks.

740144_o.gif

If this pony thing is going to start causing problems, it's going away.

If you think that pony stuff being posted in pony threads is starting stuff then you're all wrong. Did you know that since the posse has been announced, the number of threads pony bombed has decreased exponentially? I haven't even gotten my sig yet but when I do I'll wear it proudly as a symbol of not giving a flying rooster about the bs that ensues in these forums and having enough assurance in who I am that me posting a pony/brony won't affect my masculinity in any way. You can take away our bronies, but you can't take away our pride!!!

31763118.jpg

• Fire 1

I think the pony stuff is dumb. That bring said they are not causing problems. Christ there are posters that are here and those that crawl out their month/year long hibernation to post their agenda driven bull sh#t that are way worse than the pony sigs.

The ponies are still dumb, but there is far worse on this board. You know like me

I don't need no neo-hipster irony movement to validate my manhood.

Pony free, and always will be.

I'm out.

dropthemic.gif

You... I like you. Sad thing is though I'm afraid this is no ironic edgy thing... These grown men actually LIKE this dumb pony junk. I think it started out as you are describing but has turned into some sort of subculture that the socially marginalized flock to. See my video posted above... These people are serious about ponies and it seriously weirds me out.

I don't need no neo-hipster irony movement to validate my manhood.

Pony free, and always will be.

I'm out.

dropthemic.gif

You... I like you. Sad thing is though I'm afraid this is no ironic edgy thing... These grown men actually LIKE this dumb pony junk. I think it started out as you are describing but has turned into some sort of subculture that the socially marginalized flock to. See my video posted above... These people are serious about ponies and it seriously weirds me out.

We're actually not. Like I said somewhere else, and if you knew me personally, you would know I tend to make an ass of myself for the amusement of others.

Get over yourself, seriously. It is what it is.

• Fire 3

Sounds like someone isn't comfortable enough to admit their feelings about ponies. Just like the extremely homophobic guy with a wide stance at the airport restroom.

Defiant_Fluttershy_S2E19.png

• Fire 1

Sounds like someone isn't comfortable enough to admit their feelings about ponies. Just like the extremely homophobic guy with a wide stance at the airport restroom.

Defiant_Fluttershy_S2E19.png

whooo hooo preach on.....wait why are you noticing guys with a wide stance in the airport bathrooms? lol