The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

CURRENT OFFICIAL PONY POSSE MEMBERS LIST

====Founder - Landlord, aka Optonius Prime====

pony_posse_sig.png

====Minnesota_husker, aka Don't Taz Me Brony====

minnesotaponysig.png

====evil moderator administration overlord, zoogies, aka Bronifex Magnificus====

mcb592.png

====DeckedinBlack, aka Hulk Brogan====

deckedponysig.png

====GSG5545, aka Vincent Van Brony====

gsgponysig.png

====Po Belini, aka Brony Montana====

pobeliniponysig.png

====accountability, aka Brony Pelini====

accountabilityponysig.gif

====blackshirts007, aka Kiss. My. Brony.====

blackshirtsponysig.png

====killer cacti, aka Hold Me Closer, Brony Danza====

kcsig.png

====carlfense, aka Nabrolean Bronyparte====

carlfenseponysig.png

====hskerholic, aka U Mad Brony?====

hskerholicponysig.png

====byebyebigxii, aka Brony Wan Kenobi====

byebyebigxiisig.png

====Combat & Reconnaissance Division, wildman, aka The Walking Brony====

wildmanponysig.png

I have decided to start a club known as the 'Pony Posse'. Other name ideas that didn't make the final cut were the Kool Krew, the Super Swags and Comedian Sans. As I'm sure you'll all agree, the Pony Posse is by far the most superior of the bunch.

On to the details. What is the Pony Posse? It's a revolutionary way of thinking. It's a one-of-a-kind experience. It's what your mom wanted for you when you moved out. It's all that, and more. The Pony Posse is Huskerboard's first ever exclusive VIP poster club. This is a momentous occasion in Huskerboard history, so feel free to remember that around award-voting time of the year.

So you want to join the Pony Posse you say? Well, here are a few of the qualifications:

1. You must be awesome.

2. You must don't have to love ponies.

3. You can't be a stupid douche.

4. You must give +1's to other Pony Posse members as often as can be spared.

Sound like something you can handle? Not so fast my friend. Not just everyone can join the Pony Posse. This is an exclusive and highly sought after club. It's a great resource not a good idea to put on your resume, and will allow you to be easily coveted and admired amongst your message board brethen. In order to join you must apply with a testimonial - either from another poster, or from yourself if you're into the whole vanity thing. After that, other Pony Posse members will discuss your membership application and make a decision with myself residing over with final say.

If you are accepted into the Pony Posse, there are numerous hardly any benefits. Here are a few:

1. You get a nice shiny sig like mine down below.

2. You can come up with a cool Pony Posse nickname. Mine is Oponius Prime. You can choose to only display your Pony Posse nickname discreetly, or go for the dramatic effect and change your username to reflect such.

3. You'll get a lot of +1's on your posts

3.b Your posts will deserve more +1's, because membership in the Pony Posse encourages and intrinsically results in higher intellectual capacity and perspective on hot issues.

4. You will be the top of the top in Huskerboard lore and history for eons to come.

I believe I've said enough - now, let the applications begin!

- Optonious Prime

• Fire 9

Picture%2B1.png

So GSG, what would you like your Pony Posse codename to be? And which pony(ies) would you like on your sig?

I'm having a really hard time coming up with a name...

As far as the sig goes, let's do Big Macintosh and Thunderlane, if you can find pics that work. Otherwise I'll just trust your judgment :thumbs

• Fire 1