The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

It was a dreary cold day, October 24th 2012 when it all changed for me, Minnesota_Husker... I woke up like any other day.. Had some chocolate Milk... went to the gym and took a dump... Pretty normal day, or so i thought.

I got to work and typed in "huskerboard" instead of doing my job... I saw another thread about ponies.. "Man, i hate these pony threads" I thought to myself....

THEN.. WHHHHAAAMMMM! God caught me with a tremendous uppercut... I read this thread and had a warm fuzzy feeling.. similar to my dump from previously in the day... I felt whole.. I loved ponies.. the world seemed happier...

I knew i must become a member of a group of grown men who cherish the idea of playing with colorful ponies ona sports themed message board.

Not to mention my sig needs another addition... I mean.. Doesnt ever group need a hot lady expert.... (Look below for my credentials)

What a glorious day(today) that was.

I look forward to your vote... Let me leave you with this:

Boobs.

Thank you!

• Fire 1

If I don't get in I will be purchasing a weapon of some sort! Ponies will pay with their lives! :D

Horse ranch a few miles from here! Their blood is on the Pony Posse' s hands! :P

The Pony Posse does not condone violence, nor do we accept unnecessarily violent members.

It was a dreary cold day, October 24th 2012 when it all changed for me, Minnesota_Husker... I woke up like any other day.. Had some chocolate Milk... went to the gym and took a dump... Pretty normal day, or so i thought.

I got to work and typed in "huskerboard" instead of doing my job... I saw another thread about ponies.. "Man, i hate these pony threads" I thought to myself....

THEN.. WHHHHAAAMMMM! God caught me with a tremendous uppercut... I read this thread and had a warm fuzzy feeling.. similar to my dump from previously in the day... I felt whole.. I loved ponies.. the world seemed happier...

I knew i must become a member of a group of grown men who cherish the idea of playing with colorful ponies ona sports themed message board.

Not to mention my sig needs another addition... I mean.. Doesnt ever group need a hot lady expert.... (Look below for my credentials)

Boobs.

Thank you!

You're in! Codename and sig request?

• Fire 1

Well then I'll start my own posse dammit! I hate ponies anyhoo. Something anti pony..... Stay tuned for further de......TAILS! BOOM! ;) Get it, cause ponies have tails!

Maybe a posse of people with ponytails!

i'm telling you, carebears can beat up ponies!!! Fact

If I don't get in I will be purchasing a weapon of some sort! Ponies will pay with their lives! :D

Horse ranch a few miles from here! Their blood is on the Pony Posse' s hands! :P

The Pony Posse does not condone violence, nor do we accept unnecessarily violent members.

Boobs.

Thank you!

You're in! Codename and sig request?

Dont Taz me Brony

and I am not picky on the sig.. your call

• Fire 1