The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

I gotta say, I love the sigs. And the nicknames. They're really well done. This feels like the My Little Pony board I used to frequent, all over again :D

Minnesota_husker and others, to clarify, all images are capped at 250px height in signatures, and the overall signature is capped at 300px. Larger images will be automatically resized, and anything beyond 300px will just get clipped.

• Fire 1

I'm concerned with excited about the devious aims and plans awe-inspiring potential of this bizarrely creepy gloriously honourable organisation, and to that end, I'd like to infiltrate join your illustrious group, whether you want it or not, punk with your permission, O Esteemed Optonius, so that I may keep a close, official eye on you buncha weirdos partake in your group's dazzling exploits and general mayhem.

Dutifully submitted,

Bronifex Magnificus

31b.png

Side note: I didn't think I'd get anything when I did an image search for "Roman ponies", but boy was I wrong...

I'm concerned with excited about the devious aims and plans awe-inspiring potential of this bizarrely creepy gloriously honourable organisation, and to that end, I'd like to infiltrate join your illustrious group, whether you want it or not, punk with your permission, O Esteemed Optonius, so that I may keep a close, official eye on you buncha weirdos partake in your group's dazzling exploits and general mayhem.

Dutifully submitted,

Bronifex Magnificus

31b.png

Side note: I didn't think I'd get anything when I did an image search for "Roman ponies", but boy was I wrong...

skeptical validity statement.jpg

But there really is just about everything on the internet. It's fantastic and also a little worrisome :lol: