The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

I don't need no neo-hipster irony movement to validate my manhood.

Pony free, and always will be.

I'm out.

dropthemic.gif

You... I like you. Sad thing is though I'm afraid this is no ironic edgy thing... These grown men actually LIKE this dumb pony junk. I think it started out as you are describing but has turned into some sort of subculture that the socially marginalized flock to. See my video posted above... These people are serious about ponies and it seriously weirds me out.

You realize your video posted above is a man with autism, correct?

You... I like you. Sad thing is though I'm afraid this is no ironic edgy thing... These grown men actually LIKE this dumb pony junk. I think it started out as you are describing but has turned into some sort of subculture that the socially marginalized flock to. See my video posted above... These people are serious about ponies and it seriously weirds me out.

Sounds like someone isn't comfortable enough to admit their feelings about ponies. Just like the extremely homophobic guy with a wide stance at the airport restroom.

Defiant_Fluttershy_S2E19.png

You realize you're the first person to mention sexuality here... I never said anything about that... just saying.

Any person who says this 'Pony Posse' thing is a silly joke is lying so bad its not even funny. If you're going to be a basement dwelling autist at least own it. You realize this show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You realize the whole world laughs at you right? I've seen enough cringe worthy brony videos on Youtube to know what you guys are like. You've already ruined basically every other good site on the internet... can't you leave at least sports forums for socially well-adjusted people?

Thanks.

Quit trying to crush my apparent illusion that this is all meant to be ironic and none of these people actually watch this god-forsaken show.

Any person who says this 'Pony Posse' thing is a silly joke is lying so bad its not even funny. If you're going to be a basement dwelling autist at least own it. You realize this show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You realize the whole world laughs at you right? I've seen enough cringe worthy brony videos on Youtube to know what you guys are like. You've already ruined basically every other good site on the internet... can't you leave at least sports forums for socially well-adjusted people?

Thanks.

Quit trying to crush my apparent illusion that this is all meant to be ironic and none of these people actually watch this god-forsaken show.

I founded the Posse and have never watched a second of the show.