An OMG Flashback....enjoy...

Just don't show the 96 game in Tempe, that was embarassing.

Wow..that balloon deflating comment came quick. Of course, you are right Clyde40...there are thousands of negatives we could talk about, but let's don't on this thread. Why not just enjoy the splendor and relive a brief moment of aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Agreed I enjoy the positive post. I wasn't trying to bring down the whole thing it's always fun to watch since I was only two years old when this game was played. It is amazing how much the game has changed since then though.

Wow..that balloon deflating comment came quick. Of course, you are right Clyde40...there are thousands of negatives we could talk about, but let's don't on this thread. Why not just enjoy the splendor and relive a brief moment of aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Agreed I enjoy the positive post. I wasn't trying to bring down the whole thing it's always fun to watch since I was only two years old when this game was played. It is amazing how much the game has changed since then though.

Jeez Clyde..make me feel like a fool and open my eyes. I tend to forget (a sign of my age)...that not everyone remembers being at those games. I'm not spoofing either...you are right..why should folks who didn't see it get too excited. Lesson learned. Thanks. Anyway...if you watch a bit of that you'll see why so many on here (including me from time to time) get all riled up about wanting things to be like they were "back in the day"...heh heh.

Jeez Clyde..make me feel like a fool and open my eyes. I tend to forget (a sign of my age)...that not everyone remembers being at those games. I'm not spoofing either...you are right..why should folks who didn't see it get too excited. Lesson learned. Thanks. Anyway...if you watch a bit of that you'll see why so many on here (including me from time to time) get all riled up about wanting things to be like they were "back in the day"...heh heh.

Hey I completely understand I've watched plenty of the old games on YouTube and I can understand why people get so upset about some of the games lately. The only thing I hate is when people say that we are a mediocre team and blow things way out of proportion. That's kind of why I made the comment. I don't think people remember that even in our greatest run in the history of Nebraska Football that we had a major blemish. Heck you could even compare the 97 Mizzou game to the game last Saturday. I wish that those games didn't happen so often today but, we're still rebuilding from the Callahan debacle.