Oh boy, just wait until Sparty takes to your field...

One game at a time. Now the number we need to win out is 4. I hope that the team and Bo stays focused and key into this that the job isn't finished. They are closer, but still need to seal the deal. One game at a time.

The number is 6.

I was just counting to get to the B1G. 6 to win everything that is left.

Of course he is a Mich St. fan now. He will be a Penn St. fan too if we beat Mich. St. If Mich St. beats us, Michigan is in the drivers seat for the division again. Thats why he put a winking character when he said Go Green.

NU fans will be huge tOSU fans if we lose one more game and Michigan doesn't lose again.

Of course he is a Mich St. fan now. He will be a Penn St. fan too if we beat Mich. St. If Mich St. beats us, Michigan is in the drivers seat for the division again. Thats why he put a winking character when he said Go Green.

NU fans will be huge tOSU fans if we lose one more game and Michigan doesn't lose again.

I'd rather stick my head in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 450 degrees until crispy and golden brown than cheer for that weasel of a coach they've got over there...

But if we manage to drop another game, my noggin might be safe.

hey, it's just some friendly trash talking.

Welcome to the board! Nebraska by 30 ;-)

Thanks for that! It's nice to know that not everyone is so uptight around here.*s*

Nebraska by 30, 'eh? Hmmm I don't know about that ... you might have gotten lucky last night, but come Saturday the Michigan State Spartans are a-gonna show you farm boys how to play football. It won't be pretty!:-)

Go Green!

hey, it's just some friendly trash talking.

Welcome to the board! Nebraska by 30 ;-)

Thanks for that! It's nice to know that not everyone is so uptight around here.*s*

Nebraska by 30, 'eh? Hmmm I don't know about that ... you might have gotten lucky last night, but come Saturday the Michigan State Spartans are a-gonna show you farm boys how to play football. It won't be pretty!:-)

Go Green!

zoogies is the cool Mod. I'm the jerk. Topic locked for trolling.