Michigan State ABC/ESPN Coverage Map

knapplc

The last two weeks, I have had to watch the game on ESPN2. The last two weeks, we have had key division wins. This is week three.

It's because you keep predicting us to lose. Keep up the good luck!

I, like many posters here and media members alike, picked us to lose to Michigan. However, I picked us to win against Northwestern and I am going to go out on a limb and say that we beat Michigan State by 10+.

Mike Gundy said it best, "Get your facts straight!!!"

The last two weeks, I have had to watch the game on ESPN2. The last two weeks, we have had key division wins. This is week three.

It's because you keep predicting us to lose. Keep up the good luck!

I, like many posters here and media members alike, picked us to lose to Michigan. However, I picked us to win against Northwestern and I am going to go out on a limb and say that we beat Michigan State by 10+.

Mike Gundy said it best, "Get your facts straight!!!"

Hey I was about as correct as your predictions!!! #GetChoFactsStraight!

I'm pissed. I get ABC in HD at my apartment but I only get ESPN and espn2 in standard def.

90% of Missouri has it on ABC except for where I live.

Guess I'm going to the bar.

I'm caught up in that spot of Missouri as well..... But I got HD on all three.... :wasted:power

Where ya'll live, Springfield or Joplin, or worse? I'm in Jeff City.

I'm in Springfield. And while there are worse places than a bar to watch the game, the de facto place to watch huskers football closed this spring and a replacement hasn't been found.

I've been out to the bars twice in Jeff City to watch Husker games. UCLA and then Ohio St. I will never set foot outside my apartment again on gamedays.

Please stay home and enjoy the game the beer is cheaper and the bathroom is cleaner! ;)

How do they go about creating these maps? Nielson boxes?

I think it's a combination of demographics, the geographical location of the game and conference affiliation, and, ultimately, what matchup the local ABC affiliates want to pick up.

IIRC, for the longest time, there was an ABC outlet in South Dakota during the 00s that would take the B1G matchup over Nebraska every time, so you would have this dot in the middle of SD outside of B1G country with that game while everyone else not in B1G country was getting the Nebraska game.

And as for Nebraska's media cache, I think this speaks volumes that even ESPN realizes who the better media draw is--we're getting national ABC billing over a Texass/Texass Tech game.

No way Missery gets to overtime or even close to a win in this one, they won one SEC game and decided to mark that win with a t-shirt. I would be ashamed if i knew someone on campus wearing that thing. What a joke!

However, A&M seems to be holding there own in that league, at least better than most people in houston would have thought, even aggies themselves!

OKAY. :ahhhhhhhh