And.... The award goes tooo....

Michigan State's program is collectively really dirty and classless on the field - saw so much chippiness and disgraceful behavior. Not a fan.

Glad I'm not the only one that felt they were a bit low brow..

They're not known for inviting opposing teams for tea and crumpets

I love tea and crumpets-especially with orange marmalade :)

No wonder the wife won't let me go back to England...I've always thought it was tea and strumpets.....

Anyone who believes that the PI call was warranted is crazy.

20121103213815_001.jpg

Looks like the DB is making contact with Kenny's arm under the elbow and attempting to pull it away from the ball to me.

Also for anyone that disagrees with the Adams penalty, Watch what #27 does to Abdulah near the sideline of that play (I believe around the NU 30). If Adams doesn't warrant a personal foul, that sure does.

and there you have it......the pic that settles it.

You're right. It does. The DB is playing the ball. There was incidental contact. No flag should be thrown on this play. If this call was warranted, then so were all the other PI calls against Husker DBs this game. I bet you'd argue the opposite way on those calls though. The call doesn't have to be right to validate our victory is what you don't seem to understand. It happened. The game is over and we won.

Let's reverse this logic....."If all the other PI calls against Husker DBs this game were warranted, then so was this one". See how that works? Truth is, none of them should have been called...but they were all called..and pretty consistently according to what-ever criteria the refs chose to follow that day. So how we argue doesn't matter. As it stands, I feel OK about this call....it was in line with the others that were called. If this was the only "iffy" PI call, then I'd be down right ecstatic because then we'd have "gotten a break"....something that hardly ever happens to the Huskers.

Early in the game when NE was getting hit with the nit-picky PI calls I texted my dad and Said while lets see if they call it tight all day, as we saw at the end of the game they did. The call at the end was nit pikcy but not unexpected. Also the hit on the Interception return needed the flag, it looked a great deal like the hit on kick coverage last week early in the game that caused us to lose a player wiht a knee injury for the rest or the year. (Someone else can give me the name I have forgot)

Only baseball I watch, is Husker baseball. Sadly enough, I didn't take interest until Urstad got there. The older I get, the more I am getting involved in more than just football lol.

who is this "Urstad" you speak of?

More importantly what is this "Husker baseball" you speak of? lol

Erstad, whooptie doo, a type lol

Clyde, our baseball team is actually quite good, and is getting better. Those who only follow football wouldn't know that though lol

I'm joking I know they really turned it around last year. I've gone to the CWS the last three years so, hopefully this year they'll be there so I can break out the cornhead. I had to be a smart alec since I know most fans don't follow the baseball team at all.