And.... The award goes tooo....

OK I just watched the replay of the game I counted 9 questionable calls against Neb, and that PI call was the only call against MSU that I could possibly find that was possibly in favor of Neb, and the really sad thing is I was trying to be conservative as possible, but let me tell you this. We got f******** on calls in this game. Go watch the replays and judge for yourselves. The officiating was completely BS and lopsided towards MSU. I agree there should be an investigation, but not the kind MSU thinks. NEB was not the beneficiaries of the calls in this game my friend. I see MSU earning almost all of their points on bad calls. We gained an extra 4 points boo hoo!!

9 questionable calls? We only had 9 penalties...those darn controversial false starts!

OK I just watched the replay of the game I counted 9 questionable calls against Neb, and that PI call was the only call against MSU that I could possibly find that was possibly in favor of Neb, and the really sad thing is I was trying to be conservative as possible, but let me tell you this. We got f******** on calls in this game. Go watch the replays and judge for yourselves. The officiating was completely BS and lopsided towards MSU. I agree there should be an investigation, but not the kind MSU thinks. NEB was not the beneficiaries of the calls in this game my friend. I see MSU earning almost all of their points on bad calls. We gained an extra 4 points boo hoo!!

9 questionable calls? We only had 9 penalties...those darn controversial false starts!

We did have to false starts in the first half as a direct result of Michigan St manipulating the neutral which is illegal. Even Pelini starting harping on the officials about it, telling them to watch the screen.

I am including non calls genius

I'm not your buddy, friend. :)

Besides, It's not like we would have lost without that call. We would have just have to have gone to overtime to complete our comeback.

And I'm not you're friend, but I buy ya a beer if you were standing next to me, guaranteed.

Don't let the announcers or sportscenter fool you. There was contact in the end zone, it definitely affected the play. At full speed especially it was PI, the ball was right there and Bell had a shot at it. He wasn't able to put 2 hands on it...why? Cuz that guy had his arm across his body. Look at the 3 steps before the arrival of the ball, his arm was raked across Bell's body.

There were more like a few questionable calls (not 9 lol) against NEB....also, people may need to rewatch the game, but NEB got away with at least a few holding calls. BLANTANT holding calls. f#*k it....NEB got the W and played a hard fought game. And I am a happy camper. Whoo hoo!!! Thank you Jesus!

Those 3 calls were TECHNICALLY A PASS INTERFERENCE CALL. They were legit, but most refs wouldn't call them, since it was little contact. Rule is, the WR and DB should have NO CONTACT. Only exception, is when both are looking for the ball. We had contact, we got called. The calls were legit, but like I said, depends on your refs, on how much they allow. 9 questionable calls? Your obviously looking at it with a bias eye. There were only TWO completely wrong calls that got called; The false start on Rodriguez (2nd one if I remember right), the DE jumped, causing him to jump, which is not allowed, should have been a false start on the defense. Then there was the Personal Foul that got called on Stafford.

We also got away with a personal foul on Maxwell, when we had a helmet to helmet. Cry about play calling, when 7/9 we got were "technically" flaggable (yes I made up the word) calls.

We did have to false starts in the first half as a direct result of Michigan St manipulating the neutral which is illegal. Even Pelini starting harping on the officials about it, telling them to watch the screen.

Yeah...those were head scratchers honestly....I was wonder WTF was up.....It looked like on a few of them that Mich St. jumped in the nuetral zone first....eh....