Coach Callahan Show - CU game

DaveH

Anyone watch this last night? One thing that cracked me up was this quote coming after they showed NU run an option to the short side of the field. I am paraphrasing....

"Well, I've run an option so I guess I get my official college head coach club card now."

Made me chuckle. :lol:

didnt he run some last year too when they were in that giant hole against tech? maybe im wrong, but i thought i remebered him running a few option plays in the 4th quarter. anyway maybe hes just trying to adapt and try some different plays, seems like other schools still run it in some form or another, possibly something he may add a version of in the future?

didnt he run some last year too when they were in that giant hole against tech?  maybe im wrong, but i thought i remebered him running a few option plays in the 4th quarter.  anyway maybe hes just trying to adapt and try some different plays, seems like other schools still run it in some form or another, possibly something he may add a version of in the future?

Well, correct me if I am wrong, our QB's last year were recruited for the option offense.

If the shoe fits? ;)

Honestly, I think Callahan ran both the hurry up offense and the option to get Barnett's goat. Judging by the halftime remark by Barnett, I'd say Cally pretty much succeeded in doing that. :thumbs

Honestly, I think Callahan ran both the hurry up offense and the option to get Barnett's goat. Judging by the halftime remark by Barnett, I'd say Cally pretty much succeeded in doing that.  :thumbs

Barnett's a tool and always forgets I like extra onions on my Ralphie burger. :lol:

By the way, It seems to me that Ralphie is really a female (Ralpheen?).

Ralphie...Ralpheen....try flipping a coin on figuring out the sex of that universities mascot. :lol:

The damn thing probably came out of one of their Lab classes a hermaphrodite following some twisted cloning attempt. You know how they "fear the clones"

(and I don't mean cyclones either...although they should)... LOSERS! :lol::woo

Anyone watch this last night? One thing that cracked me up was this quote coming after they showed NU run an option to the short side of the field. I am paraphrasing....

"Well, I've run an option so I guess I get my official college head coach club card now."

Made me chuckle. :lol:

we'll have formerfan deliver it to him, just to seal the deal.

We should see a few more option plays next year with Beck in the game. Callahan has thrown in some option plays into the WCO playbook to please fans.

Why? Just doesn't add up. Taylor will get most snaps anyway.

At the Big Red Breakfest the other day, they expect Beck to be involved heavily in the offense and want to him to get at least 75-100 passes thrown next season.