Perfect Game

Name one team that has done all of these things... Geno's Smith's one person who had a 90% completion rating, against a horrid team, but they had "tackling whiffs".

To ask this of any team, is reasonable, but to expect a "Perfect" game is crazy. We have a winning season, and people still cry.

"Its not good enough" :cry :cry :cry

OU, Bama, Oregon among others....several times for the past 3 years. Especially turnovers ratio and whiffs

You name off schools but no examples. Games? You said all those, and I have yet to see Bama to hit all of these, Oregon and Bama has at least a dropped pass each game that I have watched this year. OU has had many dropped balls this year. I want to see a game, where the team has 0 turnovers, 70+ percentage completed, no "tackling whiffs" and only two minor penalties all game. You act like we drop a lot of passes lol

I think misunderstanding. One perfect game. Again I'm still waiting for the first Bo's perfect game. I watched OU games and over the years, Sooners occassionally was classified "perfect" games.

The 09 OU game was perfect.

Name one team that has done all of these things... Geno's Smith's one person who had a 90% completion rating, against a horrid team, but they had "tackling whiffs".

To ask this of any team, is reasonable, but to expect a "Perfect" game is crazy. We have a winning season, and people still cry.

OU, Bama, Oregon among others....several times for the past 3 years. Especially turnovers ratio and whiffs

You name off schools but no examples. Games? You said all those, and I have yet to see Bama to hit all of these, Oregon and Bama has at least a dropped pass each game that I have watched this year. OU has had many dropped balls this year. I want to see a game, where the team has 0 turnovers, 70+ percentage completed, no "tackling whiffs" and only two minor penalties all game. You act like we drop a lot of passes lol

I think misunderstanding. One perfect game. Again I'm still waiting for the first Bo's perfect game. I watched OU games and over the years, Sooners occassionally was classified "perfect" games.

The 09 OU game was perfect.

Not according to the OP's definition.

Added A&M crew in hostile Bama house

I'm still waiting for Huskers performance with no turnovers, 75% completions ratio, no drop balls, no shanks, no tackling whiffs and one or two minor penalties for all four quarters. Myself, nearly impossible for Bo's era, equal to PowerBall odds. Perfect game or Perfect Storm

I never watched this video game but A&M/Bama stats:

A&M Stats:

zero turnovers

only 25 yards penalties

77% completions with no picks

Plus rookie coach, freshman QB

Pretty close to "perfect game"

So TO's was against Florida... Give it time for Bo.