Away games in Memorial Stadium?

Away games in Memorial Stadium?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm just curious how many people would tailgate at Memorial Stadium and go in and watch the Jumbotron for good away games (Ohio State, Michigan, etc...).

This is just a fun what if, but if I could get in for $5 to $10 and watch a game with a few thousand fans while having a beer that sounds like a great time.

I'm pretty sure the University wouldn't have any of this (don't know if alcohol can be served on campus if the teams not there), plus extra workers and security would be needed.

Nebraska football games are plenty fun and exciting without alcohol in the stadium. There's plenty of time for drinking before and after anyway.

I think this would be a neat thing to do. Always thought the university should do giant watch parties in the Devaney Center for the big Bowl Games. The NC games and Conference championship games in the past. Would be a good way to make some extra revenue on cheap ticket sales and concession sales etc.