Want to see Abdullah returning punts again

Maxconvert

This has to be the worst punt-fielding team I've seen. It's just embarrassing out there. Does anyone know how many fumbles we've had on punt returns? What makes it worse is, it's not even running the ball after fielding the punt - it's simply catching the ball, the most basic part of punt returns.

Whatever we're doing, we have to change it up for next year. That or put nobody back there at all.

its like returning/catching punts is a rite of passage or a senority thing. Burkhead use to do it until he became our everyday back. My position is a guy that can catch the ball safely with no yardage is worth more than or as much as a guy that averages 12+ yard returns but occasiionaly fumbles.

This has to be the worst punt-fielding team I've seen. It's just embarrassing out there. Does anyone know how many fumbles we've had on punt returns? What makes it worse is, it's not even running the ball after fielding the punt - it's simply catching the ball, the most basic part of punt returns.

Whatever we're doing, we have to change it up for next year. That or put nobody back there at all.

I think the muffs have gotten into their heads to where they fear fielding punts and drops are just waiting to happen. Thing is I'm sure they've tried about everybody. Rex used to be our sure-hands return guy but with the injury it coud be hairy having him back there.