Should Tom Osborne lead the team out of the Tunnel?

ladyhawke

Here are a few pics from my crappy camera on my phone. The first two are the return of the Card Section to Memorial Stadium. If you can't read them because of the angle, the first one says, "Thanks Tom" and the second says "Go Big Red."

1117121432.jpg

1117121434.jpg

Here's a really crummy series of Dr. Tom leading the team onto the field. You can - barely - see him as the red dot toward the left center of the team.

TomLeads01.jpg

TomLeads02.jpg

TomLeads03.jpg

TomLeads04.jpg

TomLeads05.jpg

TomLeads06.jpg

I watched the game on TV but from even how far zoomed out the camera was i could tell he was trotting onto the field. as a kid born in the 80's too see him on to the field with the team one last time was a moment i will never forget.

We owe him so much on and off the field it is ridiculous.

Thank you Mr. Osborne. I hope your retirement is all you have dreamed off and peaceful.

I watched the game on TV but from even how far zoomed out the camera was i could tell he was trotting onto the field. as a kid born in the 80's too see him on to the field with the team one last time was a moment i will never forget.

We owe him so much on and off the field it is ridiculous.

Thank you Mr. Osborne. I hope your retirement is all you have dreamed off and peaceful.

Ha! He said he needs to clean the garage and his wife Nancy said she's holding him to it.

Anyone else who was in the stadium today have their eyes tear up watching TO in the tunnel? Mind did. I wouldnt even consider myselft that old, only 29. Didnt start paying close attention to football until the '89, 90 or so time, but i gained, and still have, a clear understanding of what that man means to the entire state of Nebraska in a hell of a lot more than football wins and losses.