Ohio St vs Wisconsin

Blackshirt96

Wisconsin has been playing well lately. But I think it has been because they really haven't playing anyone worth a grain of salt.

Since playing us, and losing, Wisconsin has played and defeated the powerhouse programs the likes of:

Illinois

Purdue (who was thought to be good, but are absolutely awful)

Minnesota

Indiana (who, yes, was in the hunt, but come on....INDIANA?!? Since when is beating the Hoosiers a good win)

They have dropped one game to their toughest competition in the last 5 games, and that was to Sparty.

No way they even sniff Ohio State in this game.

Wrong section :P lol

Anyway, they are predicting that, becaus of the rushing yards Wisconsin has been able to put up in the last 5 games, with the exception of their 19 yard debute two weeks ago to MSU. They are supposedly lethal, and will be able to rush 250+ against tOSU and think that their defense will be able to hold Miller in the pocket, limit his run game, cut out Toussaint, but they remember that Braxton also has an arm and some very good receivers. I don't think tOSU is as good as everyone thinks, but I do think they will put a hurting on Wisconsin. Prove to everyone that they should and will win part of the leaders division. I would bet against that all day long if I was a gambler. Makes me want to just put a $100 on the game just to make some extra money lol.

Anyway, they are predicting that, becaus of the rushing yards Wisconsin has been able to put up in the last 5 games, with the exception of their 19 yard debute two weeks ago to MSU. They are supposedly lethal, and will be able to rush 250+ against tOSU and think that their defense will be able to hold Miller in the pocket, limit his run game, cut out Toussaint, but they remember that Braxton also has an arm and some very good receivers. I don't think tOSU is as good as everyone thinks, but I do think they will put a hurting on Wisconsin. Prove to everyone that they should and will win part of the leaders division. I would bet against that all day long if I was a gambler. Makes me want to just put a $100 on the game just to make some extra money lol.

I'm sure Ohio State fans don't want that guy on their team.

Carlos Hyde.

Carlos Hyde is the new Pete Johnson. All he does is score touchdowns.

I'm picking Bucks 24-20.

We were way better in 2002 and won 19-14

We were way better in 2003 and lost 17-10

We were way better in 2008 and won 20-17

This tends to be a close game up there for whatever reason(the past 30 years)

I'm sure Ohio State fans don't want that guy on their team.

Carlos Hyde.

Lmfao, my mistake. Was typing this out before I went to lunch. Lol, sorry OSU fans :P

OSU D is not much to write home about especially in pass defense. But they do pack a punch on the O. This is a hard pick, leaning towards Ohio however.

Which is why it's such a good thing our last two games feature teams not that great at passing. Also we held Laveon Bell to under 100 yards. this season, and held Montee Ball to 85 yards last year with an easily worse defense.

Contain Ball and put Roby on Abbrederis and we should shut down their offense.

Carlos Hyde is the new Pete Johnson. All he does is score touchdowns.

I'm picking Bucks 24-20.

We were way better in 2002 and won 19-14

We were way better in 2003 and lost 17-10

We were way better in 2008 and won 20-17

This tends to be a close game up there for whatever reason(the past 30 years)

Only 24 points? come on now. i got them dumping at least 30 on the Badgers. Borland is as good a MLB as it gets, but i think Miller can sneak past him on the outside enough times too lock up a W.