If You Like the Stats.....

We should beat Iowa like a 14 year old teenager with a Playboy!!

Yes we should. But this game still worries me. Iowa has nothing to lose and everything to gain at this point if it were to beat Nebraska. It's a home game for Iowa. I think NU wins but I think the score is going to be closer than most would like to see, including myself.

And Iowa will be the last game in 2012 season because not enough wins in bowl criteria. Plus senior day celebration. Yes I'm worried about this too. Please no turnovers. Nightmare flashback played in Iowa St. foe (2009)

Out of 17 categories, we're only outside the top five in five of them.

And if we didn't put our defense in so many bad positions via turnovers, we would probably be in the top five in scoring defense (Ohio St. is #5 and only 1.0 points per game ahead of us).

:power

I find that incredible because it feels like we give up a lot of points. I also don't think our red-zone defense is anywhere near where it needs to be. It seems like when the other team gets in the red zone, they almost always score TDs.

I'm not sure where to find that stat, but I would bet that we are one of the worst red zone defense teams in the conference, and probably easily in the lower half in the nation.

Iowa is our new Colorado. If they beat us, they will deem it a successful season, which is pretty pathetic IMO. Let's just come out and stomp these guys into their own turf.

Agreed. I think they will save their best game for Nebraska, just like CU used too.