Nebraska is in on a lot of 5 star prospects for 2014

Having a bad year could be a good thing for recruiting in basketball. Basketball is a "i wanna play now and go pro" sport moreso than college football ever will be. Big time players wanna go somewhere where they can dominate for a year and get to the NBA. As much as I dont like this and think it's wrong, it's what's making winning teams in college ball for the most part.

If Tai Webster decides to sign on that dotted line after tomorrow, that'll be huge for the future. He'd be the 1st 4 star guy to sign with Miles, I have a feeling, if we have a good crowd and are competitive, this young man will sign this weekend. I'd to see this guy become the Hoops Legend that helps this program reach heights that Danny Nee couldn't quite reach. I'm am sooo ready for a team that contends for conference titles and plays in the Dance regularly.

To be fair, Ubel got a lot of the same comments his freshman. He was lanky and got pushed off the block on a consistent basis. Now he is pretty good. Vucetic will have to do the same thing and put in some hard work and bulk up. He also missed most of the spring/summer conditioning so he needs an offseason for the training staff to work with him. I don't know if it is an actual option, but I like post up above about redshirting him.

They have interest from 5 5 star prospects and 3 4 star prospects. (Russell is not listed in the 2014 list yet...) It's only a matter of time though before they land a couple of these guys.

http://verbalcommits...chools/nebraska

Is this interest or just showing who we have offered?

That is a fair question. I believe the offers are made if there's the slightest interest. I do not know what the current interest level is and how long they have interest. I know Jones has eliminated us.