Pretty interesting that the Huskers' last two games of the year could be against

I wanna get another shot at UCLA. A lot of people including myself didn't respect them at the beginning of the season. Now they proved how good they are and now I want another shot at them. However beating Stanford would feel just as good if not better.

Now Wisconsin...... They are who they thought they were at beginning of the season. We should beat them handily. Stop Ball, Stop Wisconsin.

Heres the thing, id rather play oreagon. Just for the simple fact to say we either belong or dont belong in that game. If you want the ultimate respect and the best recrutes you need to play the best teams and show them what your made of. I say bring on oreagon.

here's the thing, whoever wins the pac 12 championship will be the best team out of the pac 12.

I think Stanford has a much better defense than UCLA. I think Stanford has a great offensive line. I think UCLA has better skill people. Our defensive line will be challenged to hold the LOS against Stanford. The good thing is that I think Stanford's QB is more of a pocket passer and can be pressured. Have to get there first though.

Wish we could have played Oregon in the Rose Bowl.

De'Anthony Thomas has had a down year, Mariota looks to pass more than run.

Have a small O/D line, but athletic.

We actually matchup fairly well with Oregon - they don't have a smash mouth run game. They try to get to the edge and beat you... I trust that Pelini, with our athletes, can manage to emulate what Cal/Stanford did (primarily Cal who has worse coaching and players) and keep them from getting outside.

Oregon's receivers are definitely the weak spot, to go with a shaky D with a small front 7.

Most people thought O would was Wisconsin in the rose bowl last year, but they struggle against the power run. Throwing the ball is not their strength.

Definitely fear Stanford more than Oregon. Stanford has a legit front 7.

Wish we could have played Oregon in the Rose Bowl.

De'Anthony Thomas has had a down year, Mariota looks to pass more than run.

Have a small O/D line, but athletic.

We actually matchup fairly well with Oregon - they don't have a smash mouth run game. They try to get to the edge and beat you... I trust that Pelini, with our athletes, can manage to emulate what Cal/Stanford did (primarily Cal who has worse coaching and players) and keep them from getting outside.

Oregon's receivers are definitely the weak spot, to go with a shaky D with a small front 7.

Most people thought O would was Wisconsin in the rose bowl last year, but they struggle against the power run. Throwing the ball is not their strength.

Definitely fear Stanford more than Oregon. Stanford has a legit front 7.

This is where you and I disagree. I think we match better with Stanford.

Stanford is clocking UCLA at home. The Rose Bowl on the line, at home. I would take Stanford with out a doubt. Been wrong before for sure, but Stanford is a much better team than UCLA. Nebraska has a history of losing the second game, but others have done it.

Name some of them. Nebraska isn't alone in this, and we've also beaten teams the 2nd time around who beat us the first time. I can only think of teams who haven't done it. Florida vs. FSU in '96 IIRC, Nebraska vs Texas, Texas A&M, Washington. Alabama LSU last year. Wisconsin MSU last year.

Stanford is clocking UCLA at home. The Rose Bowl on the line, at home. I would take Stanford with out a doubt. Been wrong before for sure, but Stanford is a much better team than UCLA. Nebraska has a history of losing the second game, but others have done it.

Name some of them. Nebraska isn't alone in this, and we've also beaten teams the 2nd time around who beat us the first time. I can only think of teams who haven't done it. Florida vs. FSU in '96 IIRC, Nebraska vs Texas, Texas A&M, Washington. Alabama LSU last year. Wisconsin MSU last year.

off the top of my head, Clemson beat Va Tech twice last year, and G. Tech beat Clemson twice a couple years earlier. maryland beat west virginia twice about ten years ago. auburn beat SC twice in 2010. I think I remember Michigan state beat USC twice in the late 80s.

I don't think it's really that uncommon for the better team to win both games, but it is harder than winning one game only. statistically speaking, when you look at the probability of two joint events, the probability is always lower than that of either individual event. if team a is good enough to win 3 out of 4 games against team b, then the odds of winning 2 consecutive games against them are 9/16, which is just better than a coin flip. it doesnt mean that there is any kind of mojo working against the team that won first, it's just a result of there being a large random factor in the game of football that ensures the best team doesnt always win.