the obvious

dtbugeater

Now, if we would have beat UCLA, and lost to OSU, there would be no way we would be in National Title talk. Notre Dame, KSU, Oregon, Florida, Georgia and Alabama would all still be ahead of us, giving a #7 BCS spot and a #8 AP.

Why would Kansas State be ahead of us in that scenario? They got demolished by Baylor.

The Ohio State loss was bad, but it was a close game throughout that got out of hand late. And Ohio State would more than likely be #1 in the country if they were eligible.

Baylor thrashed Kansas State for 4 quarters, and they were 4-5 at the time.

We have beaten one ranked team all year (when we played them). Michigan and Northwestern are the only B1G teams ranked, who we have defeated. Even if we would have defeated UCLA, that only gives us 3 teams top 25 who we would have defeated. KSU on the other hand, they beat #6 Oklahoma, #13 West Virginia, #14 Texas Tech & #23 Oklahoma State. Only two remain top 25, but their SOS is stronger than ours, especially to this point, and if they beat Texas this weekend, that could give them enough to jump Oregon, but I don't think it will happen. That is why KSU is above LSU. LSU has only lost to the #2 and #4 team.

I think after getting curbstomped by a sub .500 team, they'd have to be the lowest ranked 1 loss team, just on principle. At least in the human polls.

Now, if we would have beat UCLA, and lost to OSU, there would be no way we would be in National Title talk. Notre Dame, KSU, Oregon, Florida, Georgia and Alabama would all still be ahead of us, giving a #7 BCS spot and a #8 AP.

Why would Kansas State be ahead of us in that scenario? They got demolished by Baylor.

The Ohio State loss was bad, but it was a close game throughout that got out of hand late. And Ohio State would more than likely be #1 in the country if they were eligible.

Baylor thrashed Kansas State for 4 quarters, and they were 4-5 at the time.

We have beaten one ranked team all year (when we played them). Michigan and Northwestern are the only B1G teams ranked, who we have defeated. Even if we would have defeated UCLA, that only gives us 3 teams top 25 who we would have defeated. KSU on the other hand, they beat #6 Oklahoma, #13 West Virginia, #14 Texas Tech & #23 Oklahoma State. Only two remain top 25, but their SOS is stronger than ours, especially to this point, and if they beat Texas this weekend, that could give them enough to jump Oregon, but I don't think it will happen. That is why KSU is above LSU. LSU has only lost to the #2 and #4 team.

I think after getting curbstomped by a sub .500 team, they'd have to be the lowest ranked 1 loss team, just on principle. At least in the human polls.

I would think so too, but if that was the case, LSU should be above them as well, considering their losses have been to top tier teams, and were within one score, not that points are judged anymore in the computers. Baylor has a strong offense, but their defense is the worst in the nation. I wonder if KSU just ran out of steam, like Oregon did. Playing like they have, over performing when you have your competition well beaten takes a toll on you after a while lol.

Where would we be? Look where Ohio State is with a no loss season. Number 4 behind two - one loss teams. Big 10 is getting no love at the moment for the rankings. I feel that Ohio State is getting the same love as Boise State did when they were undefeated and at number 5 at the end of their season.

Where would we be? Look where Ohio State is with a no loss season. Number 4 behind two - one loss teams. Big 10 is getting no love at the moment for the rankings. I feel that Ohio State is getting the same love as Boise State did when they were undefeated and at number 5 at the end of their season.

Why should they get love? They have no chance to do anything outside of the regular season. I guarantee you if they could play in the post season and win the B1G................you're watching ND and OSU playing for the title.

Why should they get love? They have no chance to do anything outside of the regular season. I guarantee you if they could play in the post season and win the B1G................you're watching ND and OSU playing for the title.

Why would AP polls rank someone higher when they can't play in a bowl game? If they didn't have sanctions against them, they would be #1 or 2 in all the polls. They aren't getting love because, simply their program doesn't deserve it. Their players do, but school doesn't. I personally think they should have been hit harder than 1 year. Agreed BIGREDIOWAN, they would be playing for national title if they got through us in the CCG.