ACC/Big Ten Challenge against Wake Forest

Haspula

Did anyone else find it funny the announcers were saying we could compete in the Big 10? Like in the top half of the conference? We played a great game, but I'm not a koolaid drinker, and still think 2-16 in conference play. We have few athletes, no depth, and are playing in the toughest conference in the nation. I also thought it was funny when the camera showed the husker bench: 8 white guys and one black guy. We've got to be the whitest team in the B1G. Although I do like the way Peltz plays.....kind of like a worse-shooting Paul Verlander. Fun game to watch though, usually we're on the other side of these games!

A really surprising game.  Surprised Andre moved so well and played that many minutes. We'll need that all year.

Not surprised about Ray. He is a streak shooter and some nights we'll get 3 for 14 and some nights 8 for 10. (He is, though, definitely more comfortable shooting while moving left....kind of surprised teams don't try to take that away).

Also (while not taking anything away from the Huskers), Wake really played poorly.

Still, kudos to Smiles and the team for taking advantage.