Who do you want? Who don't you want?

Rose Bowl vs Stanford. The Rose Bowl is UCLA's home field. I want us to play a team we haven't played before.

Stanford is ranked higher so if we make it to rose bowl and win it will be huge for us. Need to beat those pesky badgers!

And the whole, "Bo hasn't beaten a team ranked in the top 10" argument would no longer stand. People would still find stupid little crap to complain about.

Rose Bowl vs Stanford. The Rose Bowl is UCLA's home field. I want us to play a team we haven't played before.

Stanford is ranked higher so if we make it to rose bowl and win it will be huge for us. Need to beat those pesky badgers!

And the whole, "Bo hasn't beaten a team ranked in the top 10" argument would no longer stand. People would still find stupid little crap to complain about.

That already doesn't stand thanks to the Missery Tigers

Sat, Oct 30 , 2010 #7 Missouri * Memorial Stadium W 31 - 17 (W)

Sat, Oct 30 , 2010 #7 Missouri * Memorial Stadium W 31 - 17 (W)

I think his argument was that Bo hasn't beaten a team that FINISHED in the top 10... Whatever...